Tears in Hell

My heart broke into pieces seeing nothing but water. If he made it he could have drowned and died. I walked over to the rest of the group wiping the tears from my eyes. 

"Oh it is on," I said getting ready for a fight.

"You next!" My brother said as we all walked towards the Enchantress.

"My spell is complete. Once you and your armies are gone, my darkness will spread across this world and it will be mine. To rule!" She said before turning around to her odd spell and making it swirl around a bit then pushing it up to the sky. We all were pushed backward, I cover my face to keep debris from getting in my face.

"You got an idea, Flag?" I yelled as he looked at me.

"We gotta cut her heart out," He responded the Enchantress turned to us and came behind my brother and pulled him back. The Enchantress tried to attack Rick, but he jumped over her arms and we all attacked her. Boomerang fell as she tripped her after that Katana smashed the Enchantress with her sword. Everyone on the ground got up and stood next to Katana. 

"While we are fighten, that thing is laying waste to the whole damn word!" Rick yelled again talking about Enchantressesbeam of light.

"Where is she?" My brother asked.

"I don't know," Harls responded. We heard laughing then out of nowhere she jumped at us with swords in hand. 

"Damn," I muttered then she disappeared again. She then jumped at my brother and we all got back to our fighting positions. Floyd punched her in the face as Katana kicked her back which made Enchantress pushed Floyd and he flew through the air and hit a cement wall. I ran over to him,

"You good?" 

"Peachy!" he said sarcastically. I got up and Enchantress had her swords inches from Harley's neck and I kicked her away from Harley. The fighting continued and KC came up behind me and poked me on the shoulder and handed me a paper. I stuck it in my bra then got back to fighting. 

Harley clunked Enchantress on the head with her baseball bat,

"Uh oh... Sorry.... "

Enchantress kicked Harley through the air and she landed hard on the ground. Then she tried to kill flag but then Floyd and I both jumped in the way, he used his cufflets to bounce the blade of her swords away from him as I shielded Rick. Floyd and I both tried to shoot at her but nothing gave. KC pulled her off of Boomerang, slamming her into a wall, then throwing her to the sparks of her magic. We all lined up horizontal to her and stood together. 

"Enough," Her magic pulled our weapons away from ourselves, "Of all who have faced me, you have earned mercy. For the last time, join me or die."

"I'm much of a joiner but maybe we should," Harls said.

"Hey, she's tryin' to take over the world," Floyd sassed back to her. 

"So! What's the world ever done for us anyway, it hates us!"

"She's right, just because we are different doesn't mean we should have been exiled from the world," I added, "Yo chick, I lost the man I loved and if I join you can bring him back right?" 

"Anything you want, my dear," Enchantress said.

"Promise?"

"Yes, child. You need only bow and serve beneath my feet."

"I like what your offerin' lady just one small problem... you messed with my family!" I said grabbing Katana's sword from the ground and I sliced open her chest. Harley came up behind me and grabbed her heart out of the hole. 

"Her hearts out! We can end this!" Rick shouted to my brother. 

"Then let's end this!" Floyd responded. Rick opened his bag and grabbed out a bomb and handed it to KC. 

"Harley," Floyd yelled and Harley through him her gun. KC threw the bomb into the swirling light and my brother aimed the gun then paused for what felt like a minute, he was having a vision. I walked up to him and grabbed the gun and shot it. Then an image of Kyle holding our baby popped in my vision he... they fell dead. But wait, they already are dead. Floyd threw himself on me to keep me safe from the explosion. All the lights stopped and smoke appeared everywhere. 

"That was a great shot," Flag said about to hug me as I dodged it. 

"Let me join my brother," Enchantress said to Katana before she raised her sword. As she raised her sword Rick yelled,

"Katana! No!" He got the heart from Digger, "Bring June back. You bring her back."

"She's not coming back," Enchantress said.

"I will crush this, do you hear me? You bring June back or I will crush this!"

"Go ahead, you don't have the balls." And just like that, he crushed her heart into dust. Harley and I exhaled deeply, then I heard a crack in the mud and it started to move. His life was alive. They made out as we the villains started to talk,

"If Y'all don't mind, I got a sewar to crawl back into," KC said.

"And I have some business I need to take care of in Gotham City."

I walked over to the hole in the ground where he died and just let all of the emotions I was feeling come out, he was not there. I finally fall in love and he dies.

"How are you not dead?" Floyd asked to somebody and I sucked up the tears and turned around. Amanda was standing holding the nanit trigger.

"We just saved the world! A thank you would be nice!" Harley said.

"Thank you," Amanda replied.

"You're Welcome!" Harley and I said in unison. 

"We did all of this and we don't get shit?" Floyd asked.

"Ten years off of your prison sentence."

"Naw, that's not enough. I'm seeing my daughter."

"That can be arranged. Any other requests?"

"An espresso machine!" Harley exclaimed.

"BET!" KC said. 

"Ten years off a triple life sentence, darling I am walking out of here a free man or we're gonna have some real fun!" Digger said walking up to Amanda.

"Why don't we have some real fun," She replied clicking a bottom on the trigger remote.

"I have a request," I said quietly.

"What?!" Amanda barked. 

"Either I get moved to Belle Reve or Floyd, Harley, Digger, and KC get moved to Blackgate."

"We'll try to arrange that. Until we can get ahold of your handler, you are staying at Belle Reve." We walked to an opening in the street and a jet was waiting for all of us,

"Only seven? Where did the other two go?" The pilot asked.

"Didn't make it."

We got back to Belle Reve and were put into a meeting room.

"You all have been cleared to be transferred to Blackgate, in Gotham city. Harley Quinnzel, you and Faith Lawton will be sharing a cell after two weeks from the transfer date, which is at the 23 hour of today."

"So we are leaving her at 11 pm?" Harley asked.

"Yes, you all will be given instructions once at Blackgate. Good luck there you world savers."

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... I finished this chapter and will be updating more often now!!!!!!!! Love ya'll <3<3