X. GLEN CAPRI

'glen capri'

'glen capri'

"I've seen worse," Scott tried to remain optimistic as Stiles and Harper clambered off of the bus behind him.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles retorted, his face scrunched up in disgust as he looked at the motel in front of them.

It was shabby, to say the least. What looked like it was once a vibrant, thriving, small motel, was now a dark, deserted, disgusting place. You could tell just from the outside that it wasn't going to be much better on the in. Harper just hoped that the bed she slept in wouldn't be too bad.

Coach Finstock blew his whistle from where he had been stood in front of the crowd of teenagers, who were all muttering about the place they were being forced to stay in. Not a single person was excited, that was for sure.

"Listen up," he called, "the meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yoursleves," he lifted a handful of keys into the air, "you'll be pairing up. Choose wisely."

Harper winced when Lydia, Allison, and Stiles all looked at her, silently claiming her as their own roommate. She took one of the keys from Coach's hand, Stiles right behind her.

"And I'll have no sexual preversions perpetrated by you little deviants," he yelled, before pointing between the two teenagers, "you got that? Keep your dirty little hands, to your dirty little selves!"

Scott snickered from beside the couple, "that won't be a problem for them, Coach," he teased, recalling how Stiles had announced how he was still a virgin just a week ago.

Harper felt her face go red as she bit her lip and Stiles smirked slightly, also recalling the passionate night they had spent with each other just yesterday. Scott looked between them both, his smile falling and a look of disbelief crossing his features when he realised that he was wrong.

"Oh my god," Scott grinned, "when? Why didn't you tell me?"

The Empath groaned, "yesterday. And we didn't tell you because your wound kind of inturrupted us."

Scott chuckled proudly, "I think I should win cock blocker of the year award."

Stiles rolled his eyes, not finding the situation funny, "yeah, yeah," he put his hand on Scott's shoulder, gently shoving him in the direction of the hotel.

...

"All right, so I have five," Stiles held up five fingers as he lay on the bed beside Harper, Scott on the single bed beside them facing up to the yellow ceiling.

The werewolf turned to look at him in disbelief, "five?" He repeated, "you have five suspects?"

"Yeah, it was originally ten," Stiles replied, "well, nine, technically, I guess, I had Derek on there twice."