~Well shit.~

Your P.o.V.
For the past couple of weeks, Rick has seemed kind of distant and I don't know why. I want to ask him, but I don't want to upset him if it's something personal.

Morty asked me to go over to his house to hang out with him today and help him with his homework, so now I'm heading to the Smith's house. I knocked on the door, smiling happily because I would be able to see Rick as well. I heard the door open and I turned my attention to the person who was standing there, expecting it to be Rick or Morty. Instead, I saw a girl with long blond hair. She was gorgeous, fair skin, large breasts, skinny waist with a large ass. She wore a pastel blue crop top and skinny jeans.
"Heya! How can I help you?"
Her voice was sweet and clear and her smile was practically perfect.
"Hi, uh.. I'm here to hang out with Morty and help him with homework."
I felt so small compared to her, she was absolutely perfect and I was standing here in jeans and a (F/C) t-shirt.
"Oh!! Are you his tutor or something?"
"No.. I'm Rick's girlfriend."
This made her pause, tilting her head to the side.
"Really? He hasn't mentioned you at all. Pardon me, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Riess, I've been... um.. hanging out with Rick."
"Sweetheart? Who's at the door?"
I heard Rick's raspy voice from behind her and I looked over her shoulder, seeing him with his jeans and his lab coat on, without a shirt and hickey's covering his neck.
"R-Rick?"
My voice cracked as I saw him. He dropped his flask and stared at me before walking over and pushing Riess out of the way.
"H-Hey (Y/N). I see... I see you've already m-met Riess."
I teared up, nodding and biting my lip to keep the tears from running down my face. I shoved past him and ran up the stairs to Morty's room. Opening the door, he turned to me and smiled, waving. He must have noticed my tears because he immediately gained a worried look.
"(Y-Y/N)?? What's wro- oh no.. y-you saw R-Riess, didn't you?"
What. He knew about her?!
Without saying anything, I slammed his door shut and walked down the stairs, seeing that Rick and Riess were still at the door.
"(Y/N), w-wait."
"What Rick?! What the fuck do you want?! You've been distant and then I come over and find you're with some girl?"
"Calm down (Y/N)! This isn't that big o-of a deal! Just let me explain!!"
"What Rick?! Explain what?!"
"God fucking damn it (Y/N)! This is why I'm with Riess. You always make such a big fucking deal out of everything! I've had to deal with your shit for a couple months now!"
I froze, staring at him. There was no hesitation in his voice when he said that.
"What the actual fuck Rick? I loved you, I ACTUALLY loved you, and you decided to break my heart? FUCK YOU."
I shoved him and stormed out of the house, running to my own. I locked the door, running upstairs and locking my bedroom door as well. I slid down with my back against the door and curled up into a tight ball, beginning to sob.
What did I see in him? How did I fall for HIM out of all the people in this world? He's such an asshole. I can't believe him, he should've at least broken it off with me first. But of course he didn't, he probably only dated me because he felt bad for me.
My phone rang but I ignored it, not wanting to move. After a few seconds, it rang again, but the ringtone was different. It was (F/Song), meaning that my (Best/Friend's/Name) was calling me. I hesitated, but got up and grabbed my phone, wondering why she was calling.
"Hey (Y/N)! I'm in the town you live in right now and I was wondering if we could hang out?"
I took a deep breath, calming myself down and making sure not to stutter.
"Yeah sure! Do you wanna come over right now?"
"Alright! Address?"
I gave her my address and we arranged a hangout before I hung up and cleaned myself up, not wanting her to know I was upset, even though she would probably find out eventually.

Rick's P.o.V.
Fuck. I fucked it up.
What did you expect?! You couldn't handle not banging some chick and now you hurt (Y/N). You're fucked, Rick.
Shut the fuck up and leave me alone!!!
I had Riess leave before going to my room, locking the door and grabbing my phone, calling (Y/N). She didn't pick up, which wasn't surprising, so I decided to just go over to her house through a portal. I can't believe I said what I said to her. It was just me blowing up in the heat of the moment. I shot a portal into the ground, stepping through and finding her and another person on her bed, laughing before turning their gazes towards me. (Y/N) looked hurt, while the other person just looked confused. (Y/N) and whoever this other person was stared at me before (Y/N) opened her mouth to speak.
"Rick. Leave. Get the fuck out of here."
Her voice dripped with poison, a new thing for (Y/N).
"(Y/N), who's this?"
The person asked, wrapping an arm around (Y/N) protectively.
"No one. Just my ex. We actually broke up today. He decided to have another girl over and I caught them. But it doesn't matter, he's leaving now."
Her words stabbed my heart. It hurt, but I understood why she wanted me to go. I bowed my head and left through a portal. How the fuck am I going to fix this one?