~(Y/N)-napped~

Your P.o.V.
Yesterday Rick and I went to the Miami dimension and it was so fun! Today we are going to hang out and maybe watch some "Inter-Dimensional Cable", as Rick called it. I packed some snacks, chocolates, cookies, and, for Rick, a box of Wafers. I put it in my (F/C) backpack and slipped on my (F/shoes). I jogged to the Smith's house, happily eating a piece of chocolate. I knocked on the garage door, but no one answered. I knocked again, tapping my foot. I heard some footsteps behind me and turned around, finding that Rick was behind me. I smiled, waving. "Hi Rick!" My smile fell as I saw that in his hand was a gun. He raised it, aiming it at my neck. My eyes widened as I felt something sharp hit my arm. My vision became blurred, my body went limp. I saw black and white dots and heard Rick call my name. A tear slipped from my eye, sliding down my face. "Rick...." I whispered, everything turning black.

Rick's P.o.V.
I heard someone knock on the garage door, but I was working on something, so I didn't answer. I assumed it was (Y/N) and she can wait. I heard the knock again and rolled my eyes. "Hi Rick!" I heard her say... strange, maybe I'm just hearing things. Wait- I paused, listening. I heard a 'thump' outside. I dashed to the door and opened it, seeing a Rick dragging (Y/N) through a portal. She was unconscious. "(Y/N)!!" I yelled. The portal disappeared. "(Y/N)!!" DAMN IT. DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT. I let him take her! If I opened the door this wouldn't have happened. Stop feeling bad and fucking save her already you coward!
Shut the hell up.
I'm not going to argue with you. You and I both know we love her, so don't fucking do this right now. Save her.
I grabbed my portal gun, assuming the Rick must've taken her to the citadel.
Let's fucking do this.
I jumped through the portal, one thing on my mind.
Save (Y/N).

Your P.o.V.
Where am I? I groaned and opened my eyes, trying to think about where I am. Then I remembered.. Rick has shot me and then everything went black. Why did he do it though... He never loved you, that's why. I knew it- Rick didn't love you. He probably just wanted to trick you so you would leave them alone. Well that's exactly what I'll do. I looked around, trying to figure out where I was. I saw metal bars- was I in jail?! No.. they surround the whole... cage. I'm in a cage! Well that makes everything easier. I found where the lock was and played around with it, wondering how I would ever get out. Was Rick a psychopath? Or is he just some old man who traps people younger than him- is he a pedophile?! No... Jesus Christ this sucks. Suddenly, a bright light shone into the room, and since my eyes weren't adjusted, I squeezed them shut, then slowly opened them to squint at whoever was there. I saw... Serena? "Serena!" I waved "Can you get me out of here?" She stared at me and started laughing. "I'm the one who put you in there silly!" She began to change- her skin turning a pale color, hair spiking up and turning blue. She looked like Rick. "What the hell...." I stared at her, this is so strange. "I only took this shape because it would make Rick think I took you to the citadel. " she laughed maniacally.  "But my dear (Y/N), you're here because you can't love Rick. And he can't love you!" She cackled. "Why not?! It's not like there's anyone else for him!" How do you know that? I shook my head. Her expression changed to a more serious one. "Oh really?" She snapped her fingers and a screen appeared on the cage. It showed scenes of Rick flirty, kissing, and doing other things to a bunch of woman. I told you. I saw him with a blond woman, and a little girl. They were sitting around a table with a pink cake in the middle with 4 candles on it. The cake said "Happy Birthday Beth!!!"  That must be his family... He left them. He'll do the same to you. "See. He doesn't love you. He doesn't love anyone." I stayed quiet. "I see..." I sighed. "What do you want me to do?" I asked, not caring or thinking about Rick anymore. "I want you to help me. Help me destroy him." She replied, seriously. "Let me out of this cage first." I said, smiling slightly at the fact that she looked at me with a surprised look. Clearly she wasn't expecting me to agree. "Alright. Rick is such a man-whore amiright?" She laughed and opened the cage. "Yep. So what do I have to do?" "We have to get you the right equipment and the right outfit for this. Your hair needs to be shorter so it won't get in the way, unless you want to just pull it back. You're going to need to be quick on your feet, you have to be on top of everything. Don't ever let your guard down- unless you're with me. You can trust me (Y/N)." She smiled softly at me and helped me up. She took me to a room with pastel (f/c) walls and a green couch. "Thanks Serena." I smile at her. "No problem dear. And my name isn't Serena, it's Inna." She patted my head and walked to a different room. "I'll be back in a bit, I'm working on your suit and equipment." She called. "Ok!" I sat on the couch, looking around. It was a really cozy place, comfortable to look at. Maybe this won't be so bad. But still.. I miss Rick. I shook my head, ignoring the thought. He doesn't love me.

[A/N] I'm so so so so so soooooooo sorry it took so much longer than I expected. I had so many things I had to do- and I had loads of homework. I feel really bad but I hope you guys can forgive me. Again, I'm really sorry for the inactivity and late chapter! But I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't worryyyyy it won't be a Reader vs. Rick or anything like that the whole story long. Just for a bit.
~Yours truly, Satchi.