~Rick Sanchez, huh?~

Your P.o.V.
     "So you're Rick Sanchez, huh?" I question, slightly smiling. "I'm the R-urrp-Rickiest of the Ricks, kid." He responded, looking at Morty. "Anyways, M-Morty. Y-y-urp-you mind i-if I b-borrow her." He gestured to me, stating the sentence as more of a demand than a question. I looked at Morty, who gulped and began to sweat a little. "N-n-no..." he said, frowning a bit. I put on a smile and pat his shoulder. "I'm sure I won't be long, why don't you go help Beth with dinner? Give yourself something to do while I go... I don't know, get borrowed by Rick?" I shrug. Morty nods and hops off his bed, heading down the stairs.
I turn to Rick, "So what's up?" He just looked at me and grabbed the back of my shirt, dragging me downstairs to the garage.
"So, why were you staring at m-me e-uuurrp-earlier?" He asked, crossing his arms and leaning against a white, L-shaped table. I shrugged "I wasn't exactly staring at you. More at-" I gesture around the garage "-all of this! It's amazing, did you make it all by yourself?" I questioned, starry-eyed. I heard him let out a chuckle as I started to look around, finding even more interesting things. It was amazing!! "No it came out of my ass." He responded sarcastically. I giggled, quite amused by his sarcasm.

Rick's P.o.V.
I take a swig from my flask, remembering that she had said she was 21, meaning she's able to drink. "You drink?" I ask, tilting the flask towards her. "Hell yeah boi!" She took the flask, taking a large gulp of the alcohol.

Your P.o.V.
I take a huge swig of it, immediately being hit by the strong flavor. "Holy shit- what the hell is that stuff?!" I almost yell, my throats burning slightly. "It's a really strong alcohol, that's what. I-urpp-It's... 'out of this world' so to speak." He chuckles to himself. I wondered what he meant by this, he put a strange exaggeration on out of this world.
I hand the flask back to him and he drinks more of it.
"So why are you so f-urp-fascinated by my stuff?" He looked at me, half of his unibrow raised.
"Because I like making things as well! I have a box or two of stuff I've made at home. Still have to unpack, but I can do that later." I stated, shrugging. He seemed taken aback by that. "S-so you like s-urrrpp-science?" "Yeah! It's really interesting, I have a portal gun at home, but it's not finished yet- I can only travel short distances and it doesn't always work." I said, sheepishly smiling as I remembered opening a portal right in front of a wall and walking into it. "Y-you're k-eurp-kidding, right?" He asked, seemingly shocked. "N-no..? Is there something wrong with that?"

Rick's P.o.V.
She likes science, she makes things, she's smart, and she made a portal gun... "I can help you... wi-with y-urpp-your portal gun if you want?" I offered, hoping she would say yes. Wait why does it matter if she says yes or no? She's just a girl Rick, get a hold of yourself. She smiles "that'd be great!" I was about to say something when Morty opened the door "u-u-um Mom said it's... time to e-eat.." he waited at the door, looking at the ground. "Alright! Awesome!" (Y/N) said as she walked out.
I look at Morty, sighing. "I'll be out in a minute." "O-o-ok" he said and walks away from the garage. I eventually got up and went to the kitchen and we all began to eat.

[Timeskip to After Dinner]

"Thank you sweetie, that was amazing." I pat Beth's shoulder as I picked up my plate to put it in the sink. "Yeah! Thank you so much Beth, that must've been the best (F/F) I've had in years!!" I hear (Y/N) exclaim. I start heading for the garage when I someone grabs my sleeve. I turn and see (Y/N) holding onto my arm. She looks at me and the way she holds onto me makes me think of a little girl holding onto her teddy bear.
"I-I'm leaving now, it's getting a bit late and I need to unpack all my things" she explained, smiling. "Thank you for having me over!" She turned to everyone else, thanking them. I nod and head to the garage. Before she makes it to her house, I open the garage door and call for her "(Y/N), wait!" She turned, looking at me. "Can I-I get y-urp-your number? So I can urp-contact you?" She smiles and ran over, giving me her number. I put it in my phone under the name of "Her", smiling. She turned and walked into her house. I head back to the garage and started working on a gadget.

[A/N: You made it to the end of chapter two!! Sorry it's shorter than the first one, But hey! Two chapters published in one day. Thanks for reading!~]