~Avoidance?~

Rick's P.o.V.
It's been a couple days since (Y/N) and I went on the date.. every time she comes over, she'll seem really nervous. Beth and Jerry stated arguing because Jerry kept making himself the victim in every argument. I can tell Morty is trying not to show it's upsetting him.. I've noticed that whenever (Y/N) comes over, Morty seems happier. I grabbed my phone and messaged her.
You: Hey (Y/N). Do you want to come over?
Her: Yeah sure. I'll be over in a little bit.
I smiled, glad I'd be able to see her.
"Hey Morty! C-uuurp-ome here." I heard his footsteps run down the stairs and he opened the garage door. "Y-yeah...???" "(Y/N)'s gonna be here in a bit-" as if on cue, I heard the front door open. Morty and I stared at the garage door, waiting for the (Skin/C), (H/L) (H/C) girl to walk through. When she walks in, I catch her eye and she blushes, looking away at Morty. "Hey Morty!" "Hi (Y/N)!" She pats him on the head and sits down at an extra chair. "What? N-uurp-no hello for m-me?" I gasp, putting on a shocked look. "Oh- hi Rick." She didn't look at me.

Your P.o.V.
God I can't look at him. After I kissed him? No way! But I can't just put it off forever... I sighed, resting my chin on the table. "H-hey Rick I-I'm gonna go... uhh... b-be a kid.." Morty said and walked out of the garage. I glanced at Rick, who was working on something. "S-s-uuurp-so why've y-you b-uurp-been avoiding me?" He asked out of nowhere. Fuck! "U-um well..." I trailed off, looking at the floor. He turned in his chair and stared at me. "W-well?" "I.." I think I might be in love with you Rick! "I've be-been sick! Yeah- that's it." I looked at him, hoping he would believe me. "Hm.. why didn't you come to me? Or te-uurp-text me?" He asked, almost looking hurt. "I-I'm sorry.." I stared at the ground, sighing. "So what's going on with Beth and Jerry?" I asked, looking at him. "Ehhhhhh- J-je-Jerry is an idiot, Beth i-urp-is smart. T-uuurp-They don't g-get along." He grunted, turning back to his project. "Oh.. Hey Rick?" "What." "Do you... do you remember the kiss...?" I blushed, but shook it off, knowing this was serious.

Rick's P.o.V.
Hell yeah I do. And I loved it.
Ugh you disgust me.
Just let me be happy, please.
Okayyyyyy finnnnneeee.
"Yeah, I-uurp-I do. Wh-why?" "No reason." I could tell she was holding something back. I wish she would kiss me again. God dammit (Y/N).. why do you do this to me. "Heh, ok then. W-urrp-what now?" She shrugged in response. "Wow, s-so desc-riptive." I said sarcastically. I uncapped my flask and drank from it. I yawned, placing my arms behind my head and leaning back in my chair. "When y-yea headin h-uuurp-home?" "I might head out now." Oh. "Haha ok then." I tried to make it seem like I didn't care. She just nodded and hopped off her chair. "I'll see you.. tomorrow?" The way she asked, it seemed like she wanted me to say yes. "Su-s-uuurp-ure. " I shrugged and kept working on my little project. I heard the front door open and then close and I sighed. "(Y/N)..." I pushed the project aside and chugged a couple bottles of whiskey. I finished what was left in my flask and blacked out, mumbling about (Y/N).

[A/N] Sorry it took so long for this chapter to come out! I've been kinda busy with some stuff going on at home. Anyways- I hope you liked this short chapter!
~Satchi