~Rick?~

Rick's P.o.V.
It's been so long. Months. I haven't seen or heard from (Y/N) ever since Rick took her. None of the Rick's at the citadel will admit they took her. They won't fucking tell me where (Y/N) is. I can't find her! For the first time in a while I feel hopeless. I've looked everywhere. Even Hideout planet! No (Y/N)! This is terrible. I can't stop thinking about her.

Your P.o.V.
It's been 4 months since I last saw Rick. I miss him occasionally, but that's only when I don't have anything else to do. Inna has had me training and working- building up my strength. I don't know why she hates Rick so much- but she just does. She seems like a really trustable person and she makes me feel safe. She takes me to different dimensions to train. We kill Rick's and Jerry's, but never Beth's or Summer's or Morty's. Just the bad guy and the idiot.

Inna's P.o.V.
(Y/N) is so gullible. She actually believed Rick didn't love her. Then again I did do a little adjusting to her brain. She can't fall in love with him though. It'll ruin him- her. It'll ruin her. She'll get hurt. And besides. I'm the only one who can have Rick. He's mine (Y/N).

Rick's P.o.V.
I couldn't sleep. I kept drinking, getting wasted. Beth kept telling me I shouldn't do this. I should. I lost (Y/N). Agh, love is shit. Love is fake. It's not real. It's just a fucking lie. "M-urrrp-Morty, never fall... never fall in love m-Morty." I raised my flask sloppily towards the ceiling. "Rick. Shut the fuck up and let's go find (Y/N)" he sounded annoyed. "Don't tell me what to do Morty. You-you piece of shit." I threw my flask at the wall, clenching my jaw. He didn't get it. "Whatever Rick." He left the room, slamming the garage door. "Ugghhh..." I started crying and laughing. I'm gonna go fucking crazy over some chick! Shit.
I decided to go get some ice cream, maybe that'd make me feel better. Who fucking cares. I drove to the ice cream parlor, opening the door. Serena was there, as always. When she saw me she quickly shoved some girl with (h/c) hair into the kitchen. "H-Hi Rick! What can I getcha today?" She smiled nervously. "Who was that girl." I stared at her. "U-uh.. no one!" She smiled "just my um.. sister." She was lying. I grabbed my gun. "Don't fucking lie Serena." I growled. She smirked and looked behind her, waving for someone to come over. As the girl walked out, my jaw dropped. It was (Y/N)! "(Y/N)!!!" I smiled widely. "H-Hey!" I put down the gun and smiled warmly at her. She just stared at me. "(Y/N), why don't you show Rick what I've taught you?" She giggled. (Y/N) turned to me and narrowed her eyes, a smirk playing at her lips. "Sure." I tilted my head. "Huh?" She pulled a gun out of her pocket and aimed it at my gun, blowing it up. I jumped, my hand getting burned. "(Y/N) what th-the hell?!" I grunted in pain. She shot at me again, aiming for my chest. I dodged, but just barely. Serena laughed, shooting at me with a gun. She hit my chest, knocking me back. She cackled and snapped her fingers, disappearing. She left (Y/N). My back had smashed into the glass doors of the parlor and (Y/N) stared at me. I felt so betrayed. "What the hell? Rick?! What's going on?" She looked at me with wide eyes. Tch, of course she's playing innocent. "What's g-urrrp-going on? You j-just fucking sh-uurp-shot me (Y/N)." I glared at her. "What?! No way! Last thing I remember is Inna telling me you didn't..." she trailed off. "Why are you here?" She tilted her head. "W-well I wanted to c-cluurrrp-clear my head but now it's even m-more confusing!" I grunted. "Oh.." I sighed and got up, shooting a portal at the ground. "Can i go home with you? " she asked, looking at me like a lost puppy. "Wh-what? So you can kill me? N-nope." I jumped through the portal, leaving her. God you're such an asshole. Me?! What about (Y/N)?!?
Yeah yeah whatever. Can't you tell she was being brainwashed?
Yeah right. Serena can't brain wash people. She's just an ice cream parlor employee.
Yeah well remember how (Y/N) said Inna? Who do you think that is?
What?
You're such a fucking fool Rick.

[A/N] OMF IM SO SORRY- I did it again! Jeez, I'm really sorry. I've been caught up with school and when I'm not I'm hanging out with friends and can barely find time to work on the story. I'll try to get at least one chapter out every week! Love you all! ~Satchi