Chapter 11

2 Month Later

The pass two months has been good so far for Anna, Anthony and Cameron. Anna still have some issues with Anthony but at least he is trying for the sake of Anna, whenever he feels like he is about to loses control he at least tries to leave the situation alone and go out on a run. But whenever it's to late than everyone is in danger expect that one person he is truly falling in love with.

But Anna doesn't know that. She is to afraid to get close to him knowing that he might end up hurting her. When Anthony is all calm and his self  she can't help but to feel safe around him sometimes she does have doubts about Anthony but at least she is trying to be there for him and Cameron.

Cameron still the caring and lovable person he is, he makes sure he tells Anna everyday that he loves her and will do anything to make her happy. Even if it means putting him self in harms way.

Sometimes Anthony tries the best he can to express his feelings, knowing he is still new to expressing his self, the only emotions he knows how to express is anger and his frustration. With the help of his brother and Anna, the both of them tell him to take his time no one is going to pressure him into expressing his thoughts and feelings.

Sometimes he doesn't even know when he is being affectionate towards Anna and that's what shocks some of the pack members and even Anna.

Just because everything is going good so far doesn't mean it last forever, what they don't know there is a traitor in the pack. Waiting for the perfect time to get into Anna head just to manipulate her, so she can turn against her mates and the pack that she is slowly starting to see as her family.

Sorry guys that I have been gone for a while, I have been really busy and plus the phone I had wasn't really working to the point I couldn't write any chapters also the same with my computer, but now I'm back.

Also I know my grammar is bad in the chapters because I was such in a rush to get the chapters done but once I'm done with the story I will make sure to edit it so I'm sorry for the mistakes I have made in the book.

I know this chapter is short and maybe lame but please be patient with me.
Comment and Vote please tell me how you feel about this chapter if you're up to it.