The memory soon blurred and you found yourself on the floor leaning against your bed rocking a bit. It was an old habit that never went away. You failed to notice your door open and a figure walked in your room quietly shutting it.
"(F/n), the fuck you doing on the floor?"
Your head snapped up and looked at the male. Masky. He was holding some sort of bucket, cough syrup, and two bottles of pills.
"Shit." He said and walked over setting the things on your bed and he picked you up.
"Wh-what the hell are you doing?" You said unable to keep your head up. He felt your head and laid you down. He looked at your form but quickly refocused on the bucket and grabbed a cloth ice pack. Like the ones with rice. He placed it on your head and grabbed the thermometer. You opened your mouth and he placed it under your tongue and you shut your mouth. He set the bucket on the bedside table and waited for the thermometer to beep. You took it out when it beeped and looked at the three digits. 103.2 degrees, Masky finally spoke.
"Jesus what you do? Kiss the devil?" You laughed and immediately coughed afterward.
"Why are you doing this?" You whispered.
"Shut up and take this," he held up some pills and a bottle of water. You took it. He then spilled some cough syrup in the provided measuring cup. You took it reluctantly and quickly gulped down water straight after.
"How the fuck did you get sick?"
"I don't know, I just get sick easily."
"You probably have the damn flu."
"Yeah, probably."

No one said anything, it felt like ages before you spoke.
"Thank you Masky."
He nodded and took your healing hand.
"It's healing I see."
You nodded and finally realized you didn't have pants on. You quickly pulled the covers over yourself.
"Now you worry, jeez. Well just fucking rest. I'll be back later."
"Oh... okay."
He lingered by the door before leaving. You plopped your head on your soft pillow and laid your arm across your eyes sighing. Why is he being so nice to you? It was concerning.

————

You heard a knock on your door and opened your sore eyes to see Toby walking in with a bowl and a tray.
"I-I m-made y-y-you some so-soup."
You frowned your brows and sat up.
"You didn't have to do that Toby."
He shrugged and set it on your lap and handed you a spoon.
"C-careful i-it's ho-hot."
You nodded and took a sip. It tasted good. You nodded and put your thumb up.
"It's really good, thank you." You said and continued eating the soup with the crackers he laid out. He sat on the end of your bed and watched you. You slowed down your eating, you didn't want to look like a pig.
"How a-are yo-you f-f-feeling?"
"Better, thanks for the soup Toby."
"N-no pro-problem." He gently touched your leg and smiled. His mouth guard was off along with his goggles. You blushed feeling his warm hand on your leg. Under the covers you weren't wearing pants.
"W-well see y-ya." He said as he got up and walked out shutting the door.
You finished the soup and set it down on the floor along with the tray. You soon fell asleep.

____

(Masky's P.O.V)

    I grabbed my phone from the nightstand along with the slip of paper. I unlocked it using my six digit code and typed in the number and started to text.

"Hey, this is the girl from the supermarket you gave your number too."
Was this too formal? I clicked the send button anyways. Three little dots appeared showing that he is responding.

"Wow! I can't believe you actually got back to me. So what's up?"

"Nothing much, you?"

"Just laying in bed, super. fucking. bored."
I rolled my eyes. This dude sucks.

"Sorry to hear."

"So what's your name?"

"(F/n), yours?"

"Dominick, (F/n) is a very pretty name."
This fucker doesn't even know (F/n), why the fuck does he want to talk to her for?

"Thanks!"

"No problem, so do you have Facebook?"

"No, I don't bother with social media."

"Oh"
"To be honest, I think you're really cute. And I mean, hot..."

I groaned internally. I want to bash his skull open.

"Oh, thanks I guess?" I sent. Maybe I should stop texting this guy.

"I'm serious, would you like to come over and idk watch some Netflix?"

"I can't, I'm busy."

"You said you weren't??"

"Making dinner for my family."

"Oh, you can cook?"

"Yeah."

"That's cute, so how old are you?"

"18, how about you?"

"20. I'm super fuckin drunk, can you take care of me?"

"No?"

"Well... can you send some... pics?"

Pics, pics?! Is he asking for fucking nudes?! I typed angrily.

"No, I'm not like that. Plus I have a boyfriend."

"So what? He doesn't have to kno"

"Just leave me alone."

"Come on babe"

I slammed my phone down angrily and groaned into my pillow. How fucking disgusting why does he want pictures of (F/n)? Who said he'll never ever see her on my watch.
Why the fuck do I even care?
My heart was pounding and I was filled with rage. I should just sleep it off. I shut down my phone so it wouldn't wake me up. I lied down and soon fell asleep.

_________
(A/n): Hey guys! Hope you liked this one. I have two questions:
1. Would you like me to make a backstory for you?
2. Are you okay with the 'Masky's P.O.V?'