Truth Or Dare

Ayano POV
It was saturday and i was with midori and her boyfriend who is budo. We we're like staring at the wall like a wierdo because we we're so bored.
Midori was still thinking of we will do today. Budo was playing with his  phone. Me, i was still staring at the wall like a wierdo.

Midori widen her eyes and started jumping up and down. Budo was worried of what was happening to midori. I was looking at midori with the what-happend-to-you-look. "I invited the guys to have a sleepover at your house!" midori said. "Oh i thought you we're full of sugar" i said bringing out my phone. "lol" budo commented.

Soon many knocks we're heard from the front door. I quickly stood up and opened the door to saw the guys kokona, and saki. "Come in" i said politely. The boys hug me one by one and saki, and kokona too.

"I hope you guys brought your sleeping bags and your staff" budo said. The guys nodded and started talking with one another. "GUYSSS LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE" kokona yelled. Saki and the others nodded in agreement. "Me and amao will get the empty bottle while you guys prepare for your dares and questions" i said. Me and amao went to the kitchen and took a empty bottle and amao made some snacks for the guys. We went back and putted the bottle to the middle. I seated between Osano and Aso. Oh yeah i almost forgot senpai was here too but he was between kokona and hanakō. "Ok let's start so im gonna spin the bottle" saki said. Saki spun the bottle and the bottle landed on Osarō. Saki smirked and asked "Truth or Dare?". Osaro answered "Truth". " Is it true you like ayano?" saki asked still smirking. I was shock like shock what if he answers yes?. "Y-yes I l-like" her osaro said while blushing. Then osaro spun the bottle and the bottle landed on osano. "Truth or Dare?" osaro said not making eye-contact with anyone. "Truth" osano replied. "Is it true that you and ayano are childhood friends?" osaro said curiously. "Yes we are childhood friends" osano said. Osano spun the bottle and the bottle landed on budo. "Truth or Dare?" osano asked then budo replied "dare". Osano smirked and said "Kiss the one who you like" osano said. Budo stood up and kissed midori on then LIPS after that he walked back to his seat. Budo spun the bottle and the bottle landed on aso. "Truth or Dare?" budo asked then aso replied "Dare". "Kiss the girl you like on the cheek" budo said happily. Aso looked at me and cupped my cheeks and kissed them. I started blushing like a red tomato. Aso spun the bottle and the bottle landed on kokona. "Truth or Dare?" Aso asked kokona happily replied "Dare of course". "I dare you to tell secretly who you like among the boys!" aso said. Kokona stood up and whispered on aso's ear and i heard a name it was senpai and megamo. "MY TURN" kokona said happily she spun the bottle and the bottle landed on Me.
"Truth or Dare?"kokona asked happily i replied the most stupidiest thing ever "Dare". Kokona jump happily and said "I dare you to kiss the boy who you really like in 5minutes" kokona said. The boys was now glaring at one another. I stood up and Kissed senpai for 5 minutes but i felt like we kissed for like 10 minutes. I blush and senpai was smiling while blushing at me. As for kokona she smiling trying to hold back her tears and i saw Sadness and Envy inside her purple orbs. I quickly sat down back at my seat amd them i spun the bottle and the landed on MIDORI. YESSSS "Truth or Dare?" i asked getting impatient. "Dare" midori replied. "I dare you to kiss budo on lips for 7 minutes" i said. Midori and budo widen they're eyes and started kissing each other. When we we're done playing we watched some horror movies and talked about life and other stuff. After that we fell asleep and went to are dreamworld.

I hope you guys like this chapter and i will right more. Bye~~~