School

Ayano POV

I woke up and realize i have school today. I quickly got up and trip over two bodies. "Midori Budo WAKE UP WE HAVE SCHOOL!" I yelled at then. They groaned and got up they started making breakfast. I headed upstairs and take a bath. I got out of the shower and put on my uniform and grab my bag.

I headed downstairs and eated with budo and midori. I look at my watch and it was already 7:55. "Guys let's go i said grabbing my keys. I notice my senpai was talking to kokona. I started getting mad. I was about to go to kokona when someone grab my wrist. "Megamo why are you holding my wrist?" i asked. "Come with me" megamo said.

We got inside his office and i sat on one of the chairs.
"Why did you want me to come to you?" i ask. He got up and carried me to a room and grab one of my breast. "What are you FREAKING DOING?!?" i yelled

"Making you feel great"he said while sucking it. I moaned "S-stop it m-megam-mo" i said pushing him off

"Fine only this time my love" he said putting me down. I ran fast as i can and i bump into senpai. "Im s-so sorry" i said getting up. "Its ok" he said getting up as well.
I finally found my classroom and sat down next to hanako. Hanakõ then started talking about ponys. Im so bored and annoyed right know.

I look over to osano and he was staring at me. He blush when i started smiling at him.

The substitute teacher Mido started winking at me and some girls started glaring at me. This girls are so dumb to fall for mido. The principal is so wierd she hired a perverted teacher.

Finally the bell rung i got up and ran off to the fountain and sat down. I was looking at senpai and i didn't even realize midori amd budo was sitting down mext to me: "Sup guys" i said getting my phone out. "Sup Yan" midori said while texting yanderedev. "Hi" budo said reading his book.

I look over at aso and he was smirking at me. So wierd and amao was smirking at me so wierd. Kizano was heading to my direction and he trip over a rock. I started laughing and budo and midori was laughing too. "Ayano here's your script for the play" kizano said pretending nothing happend. Kizano started walking off. I look over at the script. SERIOUSLY?!? KISSING SCENE.

                        -.-       -.-     -.-

I ran off to the classroom and i sat at my chair ignoring everyone. Even the mido i wasn't really paying attention i was just dodalling. I started thinking of me and senpai kissing.

Finally class was over and it was finally LUNCH TIME. I sat down with midori and budo. I started eating my bento and i look over to senpai to see him talking with osano and the guys i have met. 

Then some students was looking at me and started whispering. Wierd right so wierd.

Me, Budo, Midori started walking to our classes and said our goodbyes. I look over at hanakõ and he wasn't talking anymore he was just staring at me. Same with Osano and the teacher mido.

*Timeskip*

Finally it was time to go home so i went home and change into my pj's and slept .

(SORRY IF I HAVENT BEEN UDATING FOR LIKE FOREVER)