Girls and a Boy

Still budo's POV
I looked at Midori and she was worried and angery. "Why did you do that??! Their we're PEOPLE staring at you midori said. "That freaking manager was saying words about you and ayano i said angrily. Midori was shocked and ayano was still emontionaless.

I drag midori and ayano inside my car. I drove my car to ayano's Place. We arrived ayano opened the door and the place was beautiful. A small smile appeared on my face.

Ayano POV
I looked at budo and he was smiling i wonder why. "Hey guys wanna have a Sleepover I asked. "YES PLEASE midori said Jumping up and down. But budo frowned "Hey budo why did you frown I asked.

"I never experianced sleepovers because my parents were overprotective he said still frowning. "What if you call your parents know and ask permission to have your FIRST SLEEPOVER i said.

His frown turned to a small smile. Budo then called his parents and ask his parents permission to have his first SLEEPOVER. He looked at me and midori "MY PARENTS LET ME HAVE A FIRST SLEEPOVER he said jumping up and down.

"Wanna watch a horror movie i ask smirking. "Hell no budo said hugging midori. AWW PERFECT COUPLE.

"Come on don't be a  baby like Osano i said crossing my arms. "I'll be on your side hugging you while watching the horror movie if you like...midori said blushing. "Ok.. budo said blushing "YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE A COUPLE i said Jumping up and down like a idiot.

Then they both still blushing and glaring at me. "Midori wanna learn my secret attack? budo said smirking at her. She smirk back at him "Yes midori said then budo started whispering about something to midori.

They looked at me and smirked

"Whats going on? I asked narrowing my eyes. "1 2 3 GO! Budo shouted midori started tackling me to the ground and started tickling me. Budo then tickled me too. I was laughing so hard.

"F-fine im hahah sorry for hahaha calling you guys a hahahaha couple please stop hahahahaha i begged. They stopped and started laughing.

We watched the Ouija board movie and it was freaking scary. The movie ended and I sleep hugging midori and budo.

(SORRY IF I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING BECAUSE I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND LIFE XD HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER)