Mujo Kina, Aso Rito,Osorō Shidesu

I  bumped into the school nurse. I then touched my forehead. It freaking hurts so much.

WHY THE FUCK AM I ALWAYS BUMPING INTO GUYS.

Are you okay? said the school nurse. "Not really ow.. i said touching my forehead.

"Im so sorry here he said putting something in my forehead. Then some i dont know stuff freaking started getting all over me and him. "Whaat the... i said so confused. "Why do we end up like this he said.

*Timeskip*

Well that was wierd. Anyways i walk over to the track field and saw a yellow haired tanned guy. He was coming over to my direction and i started to panic. "Hey you okay Ayano? Aso rito said HOW ON EARTH DID HE KNOW MY NAMEEE. "Yeah Im fine i said trying to be cool. "Would you like to the join sports club? he said blushing. "Ill think about it i said looking at him.

Then a ball was about to hit my face but aso step forward and protected me. "We are so sorry a 2 random boys said. "Its ok aso said getting up and giving them the ball back. "Are you hurt? Are you ok? aso said panicking. "I should be the one asking you i said looking at him.

He blushed "At least your not hurt you know I'd put my life on the line for you, if it ever came to that he said

you, if it ever came to that he said.

I blushed and said goodbye to him. I was about to walk over the gardening club. But a random delinquent walk over to me. "Hey Ayano come with and meet are leader the delinquent said. I followed him and saw a tall guy.

"Hi i said smiling at him

"Hi i said smiling at him. He blushed and said "Im Osorō Shidesu. "Im Ayano Aishi i said. "Gotta to go Its time for class i said waving at him. He just smiled and started talking to his fellow delinquents.

(I hope you like this bye)