Hanakō Yamada, Megamo Saikou

Phew i was almost late at class. Good Thing are perverted teacher isnt here yet. Then he came with a student and the student was SENPAI'S LITTLE SISTER i mean SENPAIS LITTLE BROTHER. It was Hanakō Yamada he smiled at everyone and me. The teacher said that hanakō is going to sit next to me.

Hell no HE WAS SO TALKATIVE

I just kept covering my ears and finally class was done. Then Senpai's Little brother kept following me and talking to me. I was so TIRED of hanakō anyways hanakō  then introduce me to SENPAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAIIII!!!.

Hanakō then pushed me to senpai. I was blushing madly. "Ill will DO anything to make you proud Ayano~Senpai hanakō said happily. I looked at senpai and he was looking at me as well. Senpai was blushing too "Hanakō please stop doing this wierd things senpai said. I realized that i was still in senpai's arms. I then run off saying bye to hanakō and senpai.

Then i bumped into the Student Council President.

MEGAMO SAIKO

S-sorry i said walking off but he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me his room. I was blushing madly BECAUSE HE WAS LOOKING AT MY CHEST.

"I got some report about you always bumping into people he said. I just gluped and looked at him. "I was just joking he said laughing. "You know it wasnt suppose's to be this way but for you i will break any rule he said.

He then kissed me

He then kissed me. It was my "First kiss" he stole it. I was saving it for senpai. I pushed him away and run off to my locker. I grabbed a piece of paper and grabbed my pen. I started writing senpai to meet me to the sakura tree. Luckily senpai's locker was open i putted the note inside the senpai's locker.

Im going to meet senpai at the sakura tree. I hope he comes and accept my love for him.

(Thank you so much for the votes and sorry if i always take to long to publish chapters)