Burgers

Ayano POV
As midori drag me to the burger King. I felt a little happiness and new emetions. Maybe if im funny, cute or pretty senpai will love me. But im not funny, cute or pretty enough for senpai. My first time confessing is a failer. Life is so unfair very unfair.

I wish all my wishes will come true but wishes dont come true. Maybe its time for me to let go of senpai and find someone that loves me for who i am.

Ill forget about senpai and think of my studies, friends and families. But how will i forget senpai.

"Heeey~~~ yan~chan you okay??? midori asked. "Yeah im okay just thinking of something(someone) i replied. "You know we're always here Ayano~chan budo said smiling. "Thank you guys i said hugging them both.

 "Thank you guys i said hugging them both

Midori POV

I look at Yan~chan she seems very sad about something or someone. "Yay finally are order is here i said licking my lips. I grabbed my Burger and shoved it inside my big talkative mouth. I saw budo flirting with the manager. I kinda felt a little sad because i love budo but i cant confess. Because he might reject me. So i just forced a small smile.

Then i saw Ayano~chan texing someone while eating her big burger. It was INFO~CHAN the girl who sells pantes and gives information to everyone she would tell. Cant believe Ayano~Chan trusts that Bitch. I looked at budo again and saw he was looking at the manager's boobs. I felt angry know and some tears we're coming out of my eyes. I wiped it away fast because i felt some set of eyes watching me. I look at my back and saw no one.

I got my phone out and started texing yanderedev.

{Midori}- Hey Yandere dev!
{YandereDev} STOP TEXTING ME YOU WIERDO!!!
{Midori}- I just have a question
{YandereDev}-WHAT IS IT??!?
{Midori}-What if you love someone but that someone is flirting and making out with girls?
{YandereDev}- Then that someone doesn't desearve you or any girls out there
{Midori}-Thank you for replaying to my question yanderedev i promise i will only bother you when your not busy.
{YandereDev}-Finally I CAN SLEEP

I turn off my phone and look at yandere~chan she was already done. I look once again to budo and saw he was getting angry i walk over to him and calm him down.

 I look once again to budo and saw he was getting angry i walk over to him and calm him down

Budo POV
As midori tries to calm me down. I grabbed the girl's neck and smirked at her. Know she can't breath. I saw her smirk and trying to take my hands off her neck. But i hold tigher so she can't breath that much. She was know trying to punch me but she fails to do it. "I told you not to mess with me and my friends you "GREEDY BITCH" I yelled at her. I then let go off her and she started breathing heavily and smirk. I kicked her face and ass.

Then some tears came out of her eyes. She looked at me and said "You will pay she said. "I already paid i said kicking her face two times. "I told you not to mess with me i said dragging midori behind me and ayano.

Then i felt some set of eyes watching me. Maybe it was just the manager i said shookimg my head. I looked at Midori and saw her face of Worriedness and Angerness.

(Hope you like this chapter)