Kizano Sunobu

I turn to see..Kizana but male i guess his name is kizano. His parents are not good with names. "What do you mean the show just started asshole? i said. "Look what your wearing my love he said. I looked down and saw i was wearing a Maid outffit. "Seriously? i said annoyed. He untied me and he then gave me a script "Whaaat the hell is this? i said. "Your script darling he said with a smirk. I looked at the script and saw kissing scene Seriously?!?. I then saw a cake near the stage i walked and grabbed the cake. "Want some? i said making a sexy voice. "Sure my love he said. "Say ahh i said as he said ahh and closed his eyes. I then throwed the cake at his clothes. "What the y-you d-um-b b-th he said "What it says here at the script throw the cake. He grabbed the script and looked at it he smiled. "Oh yeah and it says here at the script clean kizano he said. "What y-you just you little b--- i was cut off by him "What my darling he said smirking. "Nothing ill clean it up i said faking a smile.

I was done cleaning it and changed my clothes

I was done cleaning it and changed my clothes. He smirked and slapped my butt. "Y-you i was cut off my him "What did you say my darling? he ask making a Sexual face smirk. N-nothing i said. I walked out of the room and headed to the rooftop until "bump" i bumped into someone. I turn to see....

(Sorry short chapter)👍🏻