Senpai?..Friends..?

Author's Note
Sorry if I haven't been updating because I was busy with School, Life, and My Social Life. I will try to update as fast as I can. Please Understand. Anyways let's start the day!

Ayano POV
I woke up at the sound of birds chirping. I got up and took a refreshing shower. I weared my uniform and grabbed a toasted bread from the Toaster. I was about to grab my bag when someone knock on my door. I open and saw Osano looking super angry.

"I've been calling you like 20 times and you weren't anwser!' Osano said.
"S-sorry" I said while trying to be cute hoping he will forgive me. Instead he grab my hand drag me to school like a child.

He let go of my hand went to the classroom. I was going to put something in my locker when someone tapped my shoulder. I look over to see SENPAI?!?!

I was blushing like a tamato. "Ayano Im sorry for rejecting you I hope we can be friends!" Senpai said blushing. "Of course we can be friends Senpai~"I said back. He smiled and handded me a bento. "Thank you Senpai~" I said while holding the bento. "Bye Ayano~Chan See ya later!" Senpai said while waving. I wave back and left.

I went to my classroom and saw Hanakō smiling at me I smiled back.
"Hi Ayano~Chan" Hanakō said while doing his unfinished homework. "Hiya Hanakō!" I said while sitting down. "Let me guess you didn't do your homework huh?" I asked. "Sorry Ayano~chan i will try to do my homework in time and make you proud Hanako said. "As if" Osano said I glared at him cute way and he blushed like tomato.

(TimeSkip)

Finally class is over time to meet up with Kokona and Saki. "Kokona!Saki! i yelled they turn around and wave at me. "Hi Ayano~chan they both said while they we're talking to MEGAMO?.
"Hi Ayano megamo said while smirking
"h-hi megamo i said. "Well we have to go class is starting bye ayano~chan Kokona said while running with Saki. "So about the sucking can we continue it? megamo said smirking "F*** this s****  im out i said running away like a lunatic.

*Time skip all Cuz Im lazy*

"Finally i said walking out of the school gate with osano, hanako, and most importanly senpai. "Thank you guys for taking me home i thanked them and said goodbye. AND I SAW SENPAI SMILING AT MEEE!!!!

Author:
Lol ayano calm down
Ayano:
BUT SENPAI WAS SMILING AT ME

Author:
Sorry if i havent been updating