Chapter 5

Kris P.O.V

I put the lecture books in my bag and got out Somi's. I stared at it for a while, wondering whether or not she is gonna show up. She seemed to be avoiding me at all costs. She even left my message on seen and didn't reply. Maybe she is really scared of me?

I sighed. Throwing the bag over my shoulder, I made my way towards the pool. The college was mostly empty by now. I didn't see that many students on campus till I got a glimpse of her.

Somi sat on one of the benches by the pool. She kept looking around repeatedly. I could sense her nervousness from the way she fumbled with her fingers and swinged her legs.

First thing I noticed is her clothes. This is the same sweatshirt she wore first time I saw her. She had a bare face and her hair was up in a ponytail.

Very unlikely way to look when meeting with a guy. Any other girl in her place would have tried to look her best. Did she even try? I was actually more comfortable that way. I would never say it out loud but her confidence in her natural look made me respect her more.

She noticed me coming her way and the fear jumped back into her eyes. Her cheeks got a bit red, her brown eyes had this look in it, I couldn't recognize. She tightened her hands into a first, her body language pointing out that she wants to run.

For how long does she plan to avoid me?

I got a bit annoyed and stopped in front of the bench, looking down at her. "Oh Somi..." I greeted in an obvious non friendly way.

She bit her lip and glanced up, locking her eyes with me. A goofy smile appeared on her face, showing a pair of dimples on her cheek.

"Annyeong~" she sang out. Her voice appeared more pitchy than usual. She is obviously not her right head to forget that I am older than her. The way she moves and talks when she is nervous is so childish. It's very entertaining to watch.

"You're dropping honorifics already? It's Annyeonghaseyo." I said folding my arms.

"Well sorry I am trying to be friendly for once!" She screamed out in frustration waving her arms around.

I felt a smile creeping on my face but I managed to hide it by rolling my eyes and putting my hand on my face as I turned to open my bag.

"I want to throw this in your face right now. You still didn't even apologize for your harassment." I commanded pointing the book in her face. Few, I didn't ruin my facade for now. Another thing that she got first place in. She is squeezing out the real me out of it's shell and it's barely been a month.

"Wait what are you doing with this book?" She asked staring at the book she made a fuss over yesterday.

"I paid the rest for you, So here. You should be grateful for a lot of things." I glared getting a flashback from yesterday. She narrowed her eyes.

"Why did you pay for me! Now I have to pay you back! That's not fair, I never asked for your help!" She stubbornly folded her arms turning her head to the side.

"Listen, I didn't bring you down here to give me this attitude. I don't need any money just take the damned book." I demanded pushing it in her face. One more smart comment and I am gonna regret ever trying to help.

She reluctantly went to take it making our fingers barely touch. She quickly put the book in her bag trying to hide her red face. Something so small like this made her shy? What's with this girl.

"Uh, I.. well fine, I am sor-" Before she could apologize to my relief a voice grabbed our attention from the side.

"Somi?" The girl widened at the familliar voice and looked up to see an older guy coming this way.