Chapter 4

Somi's P.O.V

Most of the students already left the hall to the cafeteria so it was very quiet, no one said a word, they were probably waiting to see what will happen. I am grateful that at least he didn't start this scene infront of people we didn't know.

I gulped and felt my body shaking in fear. His sharp eyes looked like they were staring into my soul. I was already too humiliated from what I did, now he is making it worse on me.

His tight grip on my wrist made my stomach flip. "G-Going home?" I mumbled in hesitation.

I could never understand him. The way he acts, the way he always looks at me, I don't know why he keeps treating me like this, but I know he isn't a bad person, that's why I am not threatening to rip his hand off now.

"I believe you really owe me an-" He started but got interrupted when two boys got out I sighed in relief when I saw MinSeok and Kyungsoo smiling at us but their expression changed when they noticed the situation.

I am sure they misunderstood by the way he was still gripping my hand.

"Oh.. Who is that, Somi? Lol. You two look like a married couple having a fight." MinSeok remarked at us with a laugh.

I didn't know if my cheeks can possible turn more red at this point.

"Wait, since when did you become a man?" Kris wondered in confusion looking back and forth between the twins. I chuckled.

"He let you go! Run!!" I jumped at the shout by the boy who just got hit. Oh yeah he let me go... Should I run? Well I think it's best to..

I sprinted away while Kris was occupied, grabbing Yura and Minson with me.

"Wait, why are we running again??" Screamed Nana while running after us.

The only thing I could think of is that. An angry Kris is not someone I want to confront right now.

"Luhan what did you..." I heard Kris's voice from behind me threatening the boy who allowed us to run.

"Guys! spread away! He is gonna get us!" Screamed the same boy and the rest of the boys ran away from the other side of the hall leaving Kris in the middle confused on what just happened.

"Hey!" I jumped seeing the same boy running next to me. How did he catch up to us so fast again?

"Be grateful I let you escape! You really don't wanna see our boy when he is angry!" He breathed out. I raised my eyebrow. He can't be that bad now can it?

The boy I supposed his name is Luhan turned to Minson and winked. "See you later, Shortie!" He said giving her a flying kiss with both fingers.

Both of us stared wide eyed at him as he ran faster and dissapeared from our sight.

Out of breath, we all fell on the bench still laughing at what happened. "I can't believe that just happened.." Nana breathed out holding her stomach. "Everyday with you guys is like an adventure." She said making us all laugh.

"Yeah, I got really scared when he took your hand! I wonder what would have happened if my brother didn't interrupt.." Minson said making me feel lucky for avoiding such a situation.

"I don't want to think of it... Aigo.. my face is still red from what that boy said.." I exclaimed trying to shake off the blush on my face.

The short haired girl chuckled. "Yeah he is really weird, but funny and cute too.." she trailed off earning a glare from her brother.

"And perverted.." Yura commented on the side. She was so quiet that I forgot she was there at all. I kind of noticed her looking at one of Kris' friends looks like they were having a conversation with their eyes or something