Chapter Two: The Man Himself

Sam looked over to his daughter. She was helping a smaller woman put a wrist watch on. He slowly walked over so he could hear their conversation.

"Now when your heart rate raises your husband will know. It will also tell him if it is stress, anxiety, or anything." Jacqueline said.

"This will help me so much." Anne said hugging her. "I'm so glad you came. You don't see it cause you are young and it happened to you younger than the rest of us. Younger than anyone should but talking helps. You'll eventually be glad he dragged you here. Bye hon. Bye, Sam."

"Ready to go?" Sam asked Jacqueline.

"Yeah." She said after a minute. Sam tossed her the keys. "Why? You know I hate driving."

"I know but it's something you will have to make peace with." He said as they get in the car.

"Is this your way of saying we haven't been pulled over in a while?" She asked pulling out of the parking lot.
------------------------------------

"See that wasn't so bad." Sam said.

"That is a differing opinion and one I'm choosing to ignore." Jacqueline said as she set her purse down for the security guards to check. "I'm really excited for this. Serum 1a-14 was hard to contain in a human body the fact that Steve Rogers in his pre-serum state was able to survive was a miracle it lead to the creation of 1c-02. We all know how that one went."

"1c-02 isn't awful. At least not the person it's sealed in." Jacqueline snorted at Sam's words as the entered the exhibit. "I also feel we should talk about where you got that information."

"If Stark Industries didn't want to get hacked they should have a better system." Was her only comment about that. "The fact that only James Barnes gave his life is amazing. I wonder what the radiation effect on the Howling Commandos was?"

"How high you mean?"

"Yes they were imprisoned in cells near radiation. It was never stated how high the radiation was." The rest of the time went this way until they reached the end of the exhibit. Jacqueline saw the end talking about more modern times and the use of the Serums. It mentioned all the serums and who it was given to.

1b-98 Marcus Little (decease)
1b-99 Victoria Talon (decease)
1c-00 Unknown Male (decease)
1c-01 Faith Mars (decease)
1c-02 Classified Female (Status Unknown)
1c-03....

Sam sighed of course they couldn't leave out the list of people who was involved in the more current rounds of testing. They even have a little information about description about 1c-02. Oh fabulous.

Patient 1c-02 was given the injections of the serum as a fetus. She was the only patient out of 300 in 1993 to survive. She was said to be removed from her post in Afghanistan after a classified event. It is only known that she has 250 confirm death in Afghanistan. Her name and current location has been classified but she is known to be alive and among the public...

"I wonder if she is unstable and dangerous?" A woman asked her husband softly. Sam noticed Jacqueline stiffen as she stared at the section. Sam took her gand and started pulling her away.

"The government probably has her locked somewhere. That's where monsters belong." The woman's husband said. Sam pulled Jacqueline quicker through the crowd and to the car. He opened the door and let her in before he got in himself. The two sat quietly and then Jacqueline broke down.

"I never wanted to hurt anyone!" She yelled. "Why am I even mentioned?! I have nothing to do with Captain America! He saves lifes! I destroy them..."