MEETING

I am still lying in the hospital bed. The doctor told that I'll be here for a couple of days. It's so boring here, I don't even have my phone! Yeah! I'm living without a phone!

The police told that they didn't find my phone on the accident spot. That's weird! May be someone stole it.

Yesterday, the cops came for a quick interrogation session. I even got scolded for Drinking and Driving and was also fined a huge amount but I guess that amount is going to be paid by Mr. Swift.

Oh well, I also gathered that Mr. Grumpy goes by the name David Swift. He is the owner of 'Swiftness Of The Swifts' better known as 'SOTS', one of the most famous and successful family businesses, which recently become one of the top multinational automobile companies.

Now I know, why he didn't hesitate about paying the huge hostpital charge as well as the fines.

As I was informed earlier, today Mr. Swift's Son is going to pay me a visit.

Am I very special? Of course not, I'm just going to so called teach his son how to live his life. But the irony is,I don't even know how to do so?

Pretty pathetic? I know it is.

My deep thoughts are interrupted by a knock. I look up only to meet a pair of electric blue eyes which was put behind the barrier of spectacles, fully oiled and middle partitioned hair !?  Who does that?

Nevertheless, he got a sharp jawline, such a perfect shade of fairness and a really smoking hot body. But then what's wrong with his face? He looks like a...nerd? Wait!  Is he a book-worm? Damn it! That's why Mr. Swift smirked that day. I'm indeed doomed!

Nerds and bookworms aren't my type. I hate to interact with them. I still remember, how weird it was when I last interacted with one, I was speaking of some classy bottles of beer while the other, God knows how, found a link of it with a Mathematical project! He was blabbering about trigonometric ratios and I was like 'SOS'!

"Come in, um_" I said.

"Mark, I'm Mark Swift. And thanks for letting me in. Whats your name beautiful?" Wow? Did he just flirt? And I thought he would be shy and all...

"Well I'm Kristine Lawrence but call me Kris, I prefer that." I introduce myself.

"Kris? Isn't it a bit boyish? And Kristine's a nice name by the way." He says with a welcoming smile.

"May be a bit, but I like it anyways and yeah thanks for the complement." I grinned.

Maybe this will not be too tough.

_____________________________

Hello! I know this chapter was not so special but I'm trying my best to make this story an interesting one.

See you soon.........

Do comment.