"You certainly did, well done Neville, very well done, take a seat while the others continue" He gave a cute nod and sat down, with a large pop; a pumpkin pastie appeared in front of him . He looked to Professor Time and she gave him a wink.

"Finestra!, Finestra!, oh for heavens sake Finestra!" Hermione jabbed her wand harder and harder each time and Professor Time chuckled slightly.

"I don't find my failure amusing" Hermione stated.

"Neither do I, but your impatience, that's hilarious" Professor Time mused. "Gently Hermione, Gently" She placed her hand on Hermione's . " Loosen your fingers, relax, close your eyes and remember what I said, make it personal, dark magic is always personal it's the only time you stoop to it's level" Time stated, moving her hand. After that Hermione was next to sit down with a pumpkin pastie.

"Ron don't stab the air" Time laughed slightly. Ron looked boyish, scratching the back of his head.

"It's not as easy as it looks" He said with a deep sigh. She nodded agreeing with him.

"But neither is killing a part of Voldermort's soul " She whispered to him. He looked to her seriously now. "I'm so sorry about your brother, such a lovely boy he was" She smiled.

"You knew Fred?" Ron asked. She nodded quickly and gave him a look like 'of course I did'.

"You kiddin, he was the stuff of legends, used to visit him and George every Saturday at the shop" She grinned. Ron shared her smile. " Now, turn your wand slightly to the right, facing the window, don't wave or stab it, just like your turning on a tap or something to that affect, say it like your speaking to someone, like it's there name, call them out" She gave him a pat on the back. He took a deep breathe and tried again and met with the beautiful sound of shattered glass and the stench of dust. He took a seat by Pansy who had already completed her task, they both shared a look and enjoyed there pumpkin pastie and so on it went until their was a handful left.

"Do you need some help?" Time asked Draco, who gave her a sharp look and continued on his way. She raised an eyebrow. "Help is not weakness" She stated, leaning against the wall and his eyes moved to and fro ;her and the window.

"You are distracting me, not helping me" He snarled and continued spitting out the spell with anger.

"I know I'm good looking, but not that much; look" She placed her hand on his pushing down his wand. "What's the matter?" She asked, her crystal eyes looked to his. Who took a deep breath.

"I look like a fool, Longbottom did it and I can't, top in my year, and I can't do a simple bloody spell" He glared at the window. She laughed lightly.

"I had a friend once, exactly like you, well not exactly , but he had the same expression on his face when he couldn't do something that others could" She raised his arm once more, he winced when her hand was placed were his dark mark resided. "You did something, that I know, nobody in this room could've done, having forced to watch and suffer what you did, no child deserves that, but the best thing you did, was agreeing to Hermione's notion at the feast, changing from what your parents taught you is huge, in the muggle world it's usually the opposite, good kids turned bad, but you were a good kid forced bad and now your a good young man trying his best, stop blaming yourself Draco, let go of the guilt and place it on the person who really deserves it." She pointed his wand to the widow once more. Just before he said the spell, Time looked over her shoulder then back to Draco with a smile. "She's watching you know, she's worrying and she's hoping that you'll be okay" Malfoy turned his head to Time and she nodded. "Do it for her"
After that, Draco sat next to Hermione and took his pumpkin pastie with pride.

"What you do to these windows, put a bloody unbreakable curse on them?" Harry asked as she passed him. She tilted her head with a small smile.

"You don't like me much"
He didn't answer but looked back to the window, fixing his stance.
"And yet I have no idea why?, I've tried being nice and I've tried being stern, just can't seem to crack your code"

Harry Potter and The Time KeeperOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara