Wonderful, Precious Love

In celebration of hitting 3k on the first book A Common Ground

Here's little stories (about 500 or so words each) are based of writing prompts and story ideas I found on Pinterest , tumblr (etc) , I hope you'll enjoy this cute couple fluff of all our favourite love birds!
Always - Morgan
🌟 & comment!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Our first one |
Dramione
Draco stood not so far away from the trio. He was watching them in the corner of his eye, he was nervous. This feeling was something he wasn't used too until he started to get close to Granger. There she was, laughing. Her hair kissed by the wind, her eyes crinkled with joy and a smile she gave only to those precious to her. Hermione. An ungraspable goal, it seemed. Here he was, biting his nail trying to fight every ounce of him to scream out. She placed a delicate hand on Ron's shoulder and the green monster growled within him. It was nothing apparently, the git didn't even look at her.

How couldn't he? Draco thought. How could he not put his hand and grasp hers? Draco yearned for it. Secretly begging in his heart for something more. Although he soon removed his glare from Ron as a throat cleared beside him.
" oh I've got an idea, Draco, Hermione!" She cried before Draco could stop her. His grey eyes doubled in size as Hermione looked up and smiled. "C'mere a second darling" Time waved her over. Draco could feel sweat drip down his forehead and wanted nothing more than either to hit time or run. Hermione left her friends and made her way over, her brown hair swaying as she did and Draco couldn't help but think about the gorgeous perfume she carried.
"What can I do for you?" Hermione said kindly.
"Can you and Draco, fetch me a few vinyls from my office, I would accio them but I'm scared they'd break in the journey" Time replied.
"Of course, music better than Theodores choice I hope" Hermione joked.
"Your choice missy, now hurry up, we'll wait"

"What do you think of Time, as a teacher?" She asked
"She's ..odd, but a good odd, I suppose" Draco shrugged. "Apparently she's making files about us" He watched as a adorable curve formed on her brow.
"Files? , how'd you come by this information?"
"I sneaked into her office" He stuffed his hands in his pockets , lowering his voice to above a whisper. Hermione snorted, crossing her arms.
"Ron did say something about that too" She replied. He groaned at the mention of redhead."What?" Hermione wondered.
They reached the classroom, below the office.
🌟(prompt)
"Look Granger, I don't get all mushy its against my character,but I gotta say something" here goes nothing.
"What is it?" She swallowed nervously.
"Okay here it is, it's simple, your choice, me or him. I'm sure he's really great for you..I can't see how..I mean-"
"I don't-"She began.
"Just! Okay...Hermione I love you, in the really big way, like pretend to like your book taste and give you the last slice of treacle tart, like that stupid muggle movie I watched were the idiot holds the boom box above his head-unfortunate that makes me hate you...but love you..so pick me, choose me, love me."

She kissed him....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Our Second Story|
Ransy

"You lot look nice, what's the occasion?" Harry asked as Hermione, Luna and Pansy walk down stairs.
"Oh nothing, just going to Hogsmede for a drink" Answered Luna.
"Sounds lovely, well I better catch up with Gin, she's waiting on me, Ron! There you are" Ron just left The Great Hall, a cake in hand with homework under his arm.

"Sorry mate, elves made a fine spread tonight" He raised up the chocolate cake, then took a bite, then looked to the stairs. "Aw-riht" he choked.
"Hello Ron" Luna waved,
"Ronald, isn't that your third helping today?" Asked Hermione.
"And who are you, bloody cake auror?" He quipped wiping his mouth.
"Hi Ron" Pansy said as they stepped down rest the steps. Harry asked Hermione about homework they had and Luna was removing a nargle she believed she saw from a portrait.
"Pansy" He said, curving an eyebrow and looking down at her.
🌟 (prompt)
"How do I look?" She wondered, gazing down at the outfit.
"With you eyes?" He leered. She raised her head.
"Now is not time for your bullshit" She poked him in the chest,me chuckled heartily, finishing his cake happily. She stepped passed him about to leave.
"Pansy" he said with a laugh. He took her hand in his and turned her around to face him. "I'm sorry you look lovely alright? Better in fact" He smiled.
She blushed and cleared her throat, unable to keep contact with his unmoving brown eyes.
"Now was that so difficult?" She said with a smile, raising her face finally to look at him. He looked to the others, who seem occupied. He then lowered himself so that his face was inches for hers.
"The only thing I'm finding difficult is not being able to kiss you right now" He winked.
"Behave yourself Ron"
For some reason. Whenever around each other, she grew shy and easily flustered. Her usual cold demeanour melted away into nothingness and left with butterflies. He, grew courage, having her to talk to soothed his soul.
There was a moment where they just gazed at each other, he raised his face away from her, a small smile on both their faces.
"You make me nervous" She said with a almost laugh. He tilted his head.
"You make me calm" He replied, sneakily raising his hand and tucking her shirt black strand from her eyes. Quickly his hand moved and soon, she watched his figure swagger away upstairs toward the Gryffindor tower. She watched him go, her eyes glued to his back. The touch of his hand, no matter how short, lingered on her cheek.
"Pansy?" Hermione said, touching her arm. "You ready?"
"What?-uh, yes of course I am, let's go" Pansy smiled , painting on her cover.
"You okay?" Hermione asked.
"Yes!,now go fetch Luna, we're leaving now" Pansy stated. Hermione nodded and left.
"Parkinson, don't keep out too late tonight" Harry whispered.
"No promises, Potter"