Pillows with abs?

"Man, where can I find a guy like Aiden?" I whisper to myself as I read the rest of my book. I really shouldn't be reading right now. I pretty much a test in each period tomorrow and I haven't studied at all. "Eh, I'll just study tomorrow during my elective." I said to myself with a shrug. With that I continued to read the book on this new app I just downloaded. This book is so great and the fictional character Aiden is making my expectations for guys way too high.

"HAHAHA I LOVE THEM SO MUCH EVEN THOUGH THEY AREN'T REAL." I yell out loud at 1am.

"Wait WHAT!" I'm gonna so regret this in the morning.

-

"Ugh! Why do I do this to myself." I got up and threw my alarm clock at the wall causing it to break.

"Stupid clock. How would you like it if I woke you up early in the morning huh?" I kicked it over and over again while yelling "beep"

Once I quit I'm out of breath and my alarm clock is in tiny bits and pieces. Ha. Serves you good. I blow the hair out of my face and stomp to my bathroom.

-

As soon as I got on the bus I fell into a deep sleep.

"Um...y/n?" I hear a voice say. Who's waking me up now? I don't wanna wake    up this pillow is too comfortable. Hold up. I don't remember getting a pillow before getting on the bus and I know for sure there wasn't one on the bus already.

I suddenly notice that the pillow is really warm and is kinda moving. What the...ah. I freeze when I feel the surface of rock hard abs. I'm most definitely sure that pillows don't have abs. I quickly get up and look at my surroundings. The first thing I see are beautiful eyes. Then I scoot back and see the most beautiful person in the world. He looks at me and smile.

"Were you comfortable?" He looks at me with an amused look. I look at my bestfriend
who was the one who woke me up.

"I...uh...what?" I stuttered out like an idiot.

"You just sat in my seat mumbling something about fictional characters and how stupidly hot they are. Then you were out like a light. I think you might have even snored a little." The mystery guy explains to me. I mentally face palm myself. How did I not notice him.

"Look I'm so sorry. I just made some bad decisions and ended up not getting any sleep last night." He just shook it off.

"It's fine. We've all done it. And I would have woken you up but you just seemed really tired and I didn't want to wake you up from your beauty sleep. Not that you need it." I barely hear the last part but that's what mostly got my attention. Did he just indirectly call be beautiful?

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't." Shoot did I say that out loud.

"Yep." I glare at him and he just laughed. His laugh was too cute and contagious that I started to laugh along with him.

"Hi my name is Joey." He held his hand out. I put my hand in his and shook it then replied.

"Hi my name is y/n and I think we are gonna be great friends."

"Yeah. Just friends." He said sarcastically then winked at me.

-

A/n fun fact I am actually reading a book on wattpad and it's called "Stay with me" which is the second book to "Shes with me" and it's sooo good. You guys need to go read it if you already haven't.

- BUNNY