Stranger Danger

"But you dared me too?" I screamed at her in frustration. "Oh well. You still did it now everyone will know that you are a whore." Her snotty voice replied. I can't believer she would do this to me. I thought she was my friend, but real friends don't turn their back on you. Real friends don't call you out like that. Even when I thought nothing else could get worse it did. "Hey everyone look at this."

"Oh no. No. No." Everyone crowded around her as I just sat their imagining a way to bury myself into the ground. After watching the video the person either looked at me in disgust or laughed at me. My eyes started to sting from the tears that were now forming in my eyes. The world started to spin around me. This is it. Whatever of reputation I had left is now gone. I grabbed my bag and ran as far as I could. Well I didn't go that far considering I wasn't seeing where I was going. I suddenly ran into someone causing me to fall.

"You just got here and now you've already hurt someone. Nice going Joey." Is that guy really talking to himself?

"Hey are you okay." he asked me politely. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm really sorry I should watch where I'm going."

"No I think I just naturally bring trouble with me everywhere."

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I can literally trip on air." He said while having a serious face.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"So why were you crying?" I remembered what just happened and tears started to form in my eyes again.

"Oh jeez. I'm sorry. Did I say something wrong?" I just kept crying while he just kept stuttering. Suddenly he did something I didn't expect him to do considering I just met him. He embraced me in a warm hug. The feeling wanted me to cry more.

He just met me and now he is comforting me like he's known me before. Even my other friends won't do this. He rubbed my back softly saying sweet things into my ear. I inhaled his scent which smelled of nice cologne.

Once I got done crying I let him go.
" You okay now?" He asked me. I just nodded my head. I looked at his shirt only to see my tears stains on them.

"I'm so sorry." He looked down his shirt and chuckled.

"It's fine." He shook it off.

"You sure. That's kinda nasty."

"Yeah I'm sure."

"Oh by the way I'm Joey." Joey finally introduced himself.

"Hi I'm Y/n the stranger that you let cry on your shoulder."

"Wow that's a long last name." I playfully punched him in the arm.

"You know what I meant."

-