Happy Birthday

Y/n = you

Good morning! I am feeling great today. Especially because today is my birthday! I can't believe I am a year older than I am now. Life goes by really fast.

One day you're in kindergarten playing games then your stuck in prison, aka middle school. Today, I actually have to go to school. I kept begging and begging my mom to let me stay at home and even tried to pull the "but it's my birthday" trick but it didn't work. Apparently the day you were put into the world is not important enough to get out of school.

The main reason why I don't want to go to school is because if it's your birthday then during lunch you have to stand on your seat and everybody in the cafeteria has to sing happy birthday to you.

Yeah it sucks but only if your not popular because if you're not then nobody will sing for you and it will be embarrassing.

Anyways enough about that let's talk birthday presents. For my birthday I want to see my boyfriend of two years, Joey.  Lately we haven't seen each other but only because he is on tour. I haven't seen him for about three months or so. But yeah I miss him a lot.

Today I'm just gonna wear the usual and put on a big hoodie and black skinny jeans that are ripped at the knees. For my makeup I put on some foundation, mascara, and lip gloss.

You know what? I'm not really gonna stress out about my hair so instead of straightening it I put it in a cute messy bun or at least attempt to. I look at myself in the mirror with a satisfied smile, "Alright that is what my look for today is." I spoke to myself with an approving nod.

"Come on Y/n! You're gonna be late for school!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

"I'm okay with that." I yelled back at her.

"Haha, very funny. Now get your butt down here."

I snickered to myself at her response before grabbing my backpack and then walking downstairs.

"Let's go." I said with a long sigh. Today is gonna be a long and boring day.

-

"Have a nice day at school honey."
My mom said to me as I got out of the car.

"I'll try." I mumbled back to her. "Even though I'm at school on my birthday..." With a bitter tone, I spoke under my breath as I watched the car drive away.

I really don't want to go to school. It just sucks. Maybe I can just ask her to check me out of school...nah. She'll never do that.

Eventually all of my classes pass by and it is finally time for lunch.

Oh god.

"So you ready to stand up?" My bestfriend asked me.

"Uh. No, why would I want to do that?" Was my quick reply.

"Well wether you like it or not you are going to do it." Her hand tugged at my sleeve to stand up but I wouldn't budge. Sadly she doesn't like to give up too so I'm screwed.

Coach started walking up to me and he announced that it was my birthday. Then he looked at me and told me to stand up. When I stood up everybody sang and my face started to turn red.

But then I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked down and saw him.

"JOEY!" I jumped into his strong arms and he caught me.

"I missed you so much!" I practically sobbed. I was so happy.

"You didn't think I would miss my girl's birthday would you?" His soft velvety voice replied.

Everybody started saying things like, "awe" and "goals".

This is what I wanted. To be in Joey's arms.

-

A/n here is your first imagine! I hope you liked it but don't worry there will be more. I will also take recommendations so if you want an imagine specifically for you just message me.

*comment
*vote
*follow

( edited. )