We Belong

I pushed up my wide framed glasses as I tried to focus on my reading. Soon I got distracted by a football that hit me right smack in the head. My head leaned back and my glasses fell off. No, no. Where are my dang glasses.

"Here you go." I hear a deep masculine voice say. I took the glasses from him and when our hands touched I felt a spark.

When I finally got my glasses on everything was so much clearer. I looked up to say thank you and when I see who is was my voice was stuck in my throat. My voice started to waver and I was a sputtering mess. In front of me was the hottest boy in the school. The jock. The team captain of our football team. The dreamy bad boy with soft green eyes and a charming smile. That one boy who you know will break every girl's heart just by looking at them.

Joey Birlem.

"Um...hello. Are you okay?" He asked me. His voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine." I smiled at him and he returned the favor. My heart just freaking melted.

"Oh Joey what are you doing over there with her." Katie said in disgust.

Katie the average mean girl. Except she has jet black hair and stunning blue eyes. With a model like body she was the most popular girl in school. Who also managed to snag a guy like Joey. Yeah you guessed it.

Meet the it couple of my school.

"Sorry babe I'm coming." He looked back at me and gave me a apologizing smile. I just looked away hoping not to meet eye contact with him.

-

While I was doing homework I heard a bang and looked out my window. Joey was crying and his fist was bleeding. He must have punched a wall or something but why. I changed out of my pajamas and headed to his house. It may seem weird but this gives me a reason to talk to him.

I got to the door and knocked twice. The door opens and a woman in her thirties stands in front of me.

"Oh hello. Here for Joey?" She kindly asks.

"Wait how did you know I was here for-"

"Mom who's at the door?" Joey came down stairs and when he looked up we made eye contact.

"Well I'm just gonna finish cooking dinner." Joey's mom awkwardly says then leaves the room.

"What are you doing here...nerd." He said harshly.

"W-well I j-just wanted to check on you because I saw you on the outside of my window-"

"Are too stalking me or something." His eyes were skeptical of me.

"Oh, no your window was just right  there and...I'll just leave." As I was heading out the door my wrist was pulled back inside.

"No, I mean, please don't leave."

"Why?" My eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

"I need some advice."he said shyly.

Awe. Never would I have ever thought that I would be able to witness a shy Joey. I half smiled at him, "Sure. What's wrong?"

"Katie broke up with me."

"What? Why?" Katie and Joey broke up?

"I don't know she just called me out of nowhere and said 'I don't think we can be together anymore'."

"Well then she's not worth your time because any girl would be lucky to date you." After realizing what I just said my eyes went wide with horror.

"No...wait...I'm sorry-"

"And any guy would be lucky to date you." He looked me deep in the eyes.

"What?" But instead of answering me he kissed me.

-
Kind of a bad chapter but at least I updated. I'm so sorry for not updating I just have been really busy lately. Well hope you enjoyed it. Then next chapter will be cuter. Btw thanks for getting this book to 1k.

~BUNNY