Dancing in the dark

Suddenly the lights went out and a spotlight hit directly at me and him. I looked into his beautiful eyes and he stared right back making my heart skip a beat. Joey gave me his charming smile that had me melting at the knees.

  What they say about young love is not true. I have a feeling that what me and Joey have is forever and I don't care what anyone says. This is real.

  The song Perfect starts to play and Joey pulls me closer to him. There is absolutely no space between us. I lay my head on his chest and I could feel it go up and down from his soft breathing. I could also hear is heart beat in his chest.

"You look so beautiful y/n." He whispers into my ear and I grin wider.

My feet moved to the rhythm and we twirled and waltz. Everything around us vanished and it was just him and I. Nobody else, just us dancing in perfect harmony. The whole time we didn't loose any eye contact.

"You're so perfect." I told Joey.

  His eyes sparkled in love and he twirled me. Then my back was to his front. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist and we just slowly swing side to side. Nothing could break what we have. Even if we've been through some hard times we still got through it, together. All eyes were on us. You could almost feel all the trust, lust, passion, and love radiating from me and Joey. I turned back around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You ready?" He asked and I nod my head up and down.

He lifts me up by my waist and I put my hands on his shoulder while he spins us. I put my forehead on his and close my eyes while feeling the moment. Joey then puts me back down. We keep waltzing and then eventually he dips me. He gives me a lustful kiss that leaves me breathless.

"Joey."

"Yes?"

"Will you leave me like everybody else did?" Joey's smile turned into a frown. Then he kisses me once again.

"No. I would never leave you."

-

A/n Omg thanks guys for 5k reads. I really appreciate it. Keep voting.

~ BUNNY