Forever

I love him and I've been loving him since the day we first got together. Even if we had our rough moments, I still love him and I always will. He loves me too. I just hope we stay that way forever.

It's been almost two years since we graduated and moved in together. Everyday that I spend with him is memorable. Even if we just cuddle or watch a movie. I thought as I got ready for one of Joey's meet and greets. Yeah he still does them. I don't think he'll ever stop. He loves his fans and so do I. Luckily I don't get jealous because I know Joey won't do anything like that.

"Honey are you ready? Charles is already there and everybody is waiting." I heard from downstairs.

"Yeah just give me a sec." I unplugged my phone and went downstairs. I look up for a split second and I see Joey smiling at me, which makes me smile too.

"What?"

"Your so beautiful." He says while looking straight into my eyes and I blush.

"Thanks." That's all I could say. I mean I'm speechless so I don't know what to say.

"You don't have to thank me babe. I'm just stating the truth,"he said then kissed me softly on the head. "now come on let's go."

We've arrived and you can feel a rush of excitement when you hear all the screaming fans. Joey meets all of his fans and now we are just getting ready for the show. Him, Charles and the rest of the group are up on the stage doing their thing until I heard my name.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion. Suddenly all of the fans start to chant my name.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!"

"Come on babe, come up here." Joey says into the microphone. I shook my head and mouthed no to him. Him and the rest of the boys did that puppy dog eyes and pout and I couldn't resist so I came up.

Then something amazing happens. In the background Marry You by Bruno Mars starts to play and the lights turn off. In the crowd big signs pop up in order. A group of fans were each holding one. The words were glowing and the signs said..."Will. You. Marry. Me."

Again all the lights turn on and I'm in tears now. I look to my right and see Joey on his knee with a beautiful ring in his hand.

"Y/n you were with me through thick and thin. You stayed by my side and trusted me with all your heart. The first time I saw you I knew you were the one. Would you please make me the happiest man in the world by saying yes?" There was silence and Joey had that hopeful look in his eyes. I calmed myself down just so I could speak again.

"Yes, yes I will Joseph Mathew Birlem. I love you." I jumped in his arms. Joey kissed my head and whispered, "I love you too."