Surprise, Surprise

Kale's POV.......

I woke up feelin as if I was in a cocoon. Sixx some how got in my room and now has me tightly in his arms. So tight I could t move anything but my head.

"Sixx." I whined once I noticed I had to pee.

"What baby." he mumbled and tightened his hold on me.

"I have to pee." I whimpered.

"Sorry." he said letting me go. I ran to the bathroom and sat on the toilet not trusting my aim right now. Once finished I felt sweaty and gross so I striped and turned on the shower. While the water warmed I brushed my teeth.

"Wait for me." Sixx said coming in the room an relieving himself. Together we showered. Yes I was still mad at him but who am I to say no to him making slow passionate love to me while dripping wet with water that I just had to lick off his abs and other parts.

"You have a doctors appointment at noon so why don't we have some breakfast before we go." he said once we were dressed.

"I'm not hungry." I said just as my stomach made me out to be a lier.

"Don't lie to me baby, I'm sorry for last night. I won't do it again. Now come on Kevin was supposed to drop off donuts this morning before he went on patrol." He said. Yum warm donuts. I forgot a about being mad the second he said donuts I tuned him out.

Food. Food. Food. I chanted all the way down the stairs. I saw a huge box on the counter an took off running for it. Yum. I opened the box to find a couple dozen of doughy goodness.

"Kale would you like some milk with those?" Sixx asked from somewhere behind me.

"Mmhmm." I said licking my lips and taking another bite.

"Here something to wash down your donut with. or donuts with." I heard him say before he could finish I had drank half the glass of milk and was back to eating.

Once every donut was consumed and all my milk was gone I felt so much better. I sat down yawning and rubbing my now swollen belly.

"Are you full?" Sixx asked.

"Yes, thank you." I slurred.

"Stay awake babe, we have to go see doctor Gilmore." He said as I felt my eye lids closing.

"K" I said not able to open my eyes.

I could here him moving around and then the doorbell ringing before darkness consumed me.

"Come on baby, wake up we need to talk." Someone said bringing me out of a heavy sleep. My eyes were burning. My throat was dry and I was warm.

"Water." I whispered.

"Dad can you get him a glass of water." Sixx said now that I was a little more awake.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost two." He said.

"I thought I had a doctors appointment." I said.

"Doctor Gilmore is here." Sixx said smiling at me.

"Am I that sick he had to make a house call, again?" I asked somewhat scared.

"No but we do know what is wrong with you." Abe said handing me a glass if water.

"So there is something wrong with me. Am I dying?" I asked freaking out.

"Dad. No baby your not dying and as long as you think it's a good thin then it's a good thing." Sixx said helping me up.