Emotions

Sixx's POV.

To be honest I am a little freaked out. And not just because my male mate is having my pup. Sure that is some wicked shit but he's changed so much since we've been together. The mating mark has changed him so much. He's more open, talkative and sexually needy. I don't mind any of it trust me. But I'm worried he is going to revert back once our pup is here. I'd still love him but I love how he is now.

"Sixx." Kale yelled from the kitchen. This can't be good.

"Yeah babe." I said walking in to find him crying on the floor behind the counter. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked scooping him up in my arms and holding him close.

"We don't have any gram crackers." He whined. All these tears because of crackers.

"You want me to go get you some?" I asked knowing he would and about fifty other something's.

"Would you? And the stuf to make s'mores. Plus maybe some milk, ice cream and brownies." He said tears running down his red cheeks.

"Make me a list, I'll get you some ice cream to hold you off until I get back, okay." I said kissing his tears away. I hate that this pregnancy makes him lose control like this. He can't help it 90% of the time.

"Thank you, your the best and I love you so much." He said kissing me sweetly.

"Here sit make your list and I'll get you your ice cream." I said him down and handed him a paper and pen.

I dished out his ice cream and add some fresh fruit just so he would have more to eat because it's not pretty if he runs out of stuff to eat.

"Here. ice cream, please." he said smiling at me.

"Be right back." I said kissing him taking the note then giving him ice cream.

I ran. That's the only thing you can do. I made it to my car and out of the garage in record time. I make these runs at least three times this week so I have a system now. I ride the elevator to the fourth floor then take the stairs to the basement. I have my Camero right by the door and the keys are always in it. The store is two blocks away and I have to short cut options. One will knock about two minutes and the other one only a minute.

"Hey Sixx this is your third time in here this week. You must really like coming here." Daniella one of the girls from school said. She was flirting but I didnt have time for it. Plus I was taken so she was waisting her time.

I ignored her and started throwing stuff on the list in the basket. It's was a big one so I ha to hurry. I had just about everything but they didn't have any nestles quick banana strawberry milk. So I found some of the syrup and hope for the best.

"Wow party at your house?" Daniella asked.

"Nope my boyfriend and I are having movie night at our house." I said smiling sweetly.

"Any room for one more?" she asked batting her eyelashes.

"Nope he's my one and only. could you hurry up?" I asked starting to get pissed.

"I kind of like having you here, with me." she said trying to be sexy.

"Hurry the fuck up. I don't want you not do I think your remotely cute. I'm in a relationship and would like to get back to my boyfriend." I snapped. She froze for a second then went to work quickly.

I was out the door in no time and heading home. I took the short cut shaving the two minutes of my time off that Daniella stole. I ran up the stairs and rode the elevator the rest if the way. When I walked in the apartment Kale was sleeping on the couch with a half eaten bowl of ice cream on the table. Ugh this is why I love him he's so unpredictable.