Training

Kale's POV

School was a blur. I couldn't focus. My mind wouldn't allow me to think of anything other then "training" an the "punishment" I would have to set forth on these girls. Sixx said it didn't have to be sexual it could be something as simple as note taking for a week or month if I wanted. I was shocked.

Wade has been extra friendly to both Sixx and I but Sixx isn't liking it to much but for tony he is letting him hang around us some not much but some.

Kevin has become my own personal body guard or something. Well he is in most on my classes, okay the ones that I don't really need to take he's in. Not that I have anyone I need protected from or anything but he won't let anyone but Sixx close to me. Sixx seemed to be behind the whole thing. This could get annoying.

"Are you ready?" Sixx asked coming up behind me.

"Yeah, I guess. I think you should have the girl wash all you cars for punishment." I said as we walked out to his truck.

"That is an awesome punishment but they are not touching my cars but they can wash some other peoples cars and raise money for a charity of your choosing." He said making me smile. I like that idea.

"Sounds good to me." I said reluctantly getting in to his truck.

"Then that is what they will do." he said starting the truck and heading for the training house.

When we walked in I noticed some people from school inside. I was a little embarrassed when they would stop and look at us.

"Alpha." one of them said.

"Lars, have twelve of the dirtiest cars moved to the back of the house and gather the stuff for them to be washed. I have a punishment to hand out an it will involve everything." Sixx said.

"Yes, sir." the guy said taking off.

"Are you hungry, Kale?" he asked in his dom voice.

"Thirsty, sir." I said in a low voice.

"Macy, could you bring down two large glasses of water?" Sixx asked one of the girls who nodded and took off.

I followed behind him all the way to the training room. It was a little darker then last night but I could still see.

"Sir." Gina said as she spotted Sixx.

"Gather your fellow trouble makers and meet us in the back yard to receive your punishment for disobeying me yesterday." Sixx said in total dom mode. It was both scary and thrilling in one.

"Yes, sir." she said in a sad soft voice before taking off.

"Here are your waters, sir." Macy said handing them to Sixx before leaving.

"I need to set up down here before we head up to watch the wash the cars. There won't be much training done today but they will enjoy being punished once they are finished." He said heading for a totally different room I hadn't noticed last night.

Inside this room was how do I put this, male mannequins with different sized members attached to them, a spanking machine and some of the same toys the other room had.

"They will each have a ten smacks each from this an have to write the rules ten times each before leaving. I have some business to attend to once the cars are clean do you think you can watch over the three trouble makers while I'm in my meeting?" he asked me.

"Um...su..sure." I said not really wanting to but he needed me so I would man up and help.

"Good. I will instruct them on what they are to do and you shouldn't have to do anything but your homework while they do what they are told." He said kissing me before we headed off to the back yard. He was still carrying my glass of water that I felt like was evaporating into the air around me.