29: DNA Result (!)

Start from the beginning

Hence, Feng Mian received another title instead, which was "Saint Businessman" for contributing so much for the lower and middle classes in D City's society. Reducing the number of homeless and giving home or family to the orphans. The more her influence grew in the business world, the more people she gave an opportunity to rise from the ashes.

Feng Mian merely smirked at Fei Long, not admitting that she would never give him a chance to reach the number one spot ever again, as long as she lived!

Six months later, Ying Yue bore her child and was immediately sent for paternity test.

Over the previous months, her men visited her by interval according to the prison rules. They tried to cater to her needs, not quite sure if they wanted her child or not, but their background would never let them have a tainted reputation, or at least, not taint it further.

Once the results were out, it was then revealed that none of the four young men was the father at all!

However, this shocking revelation did not remain for long as Feng Mian had a private hospital look into strands of hair from different men that was in her list. After all, she didn't let go of Ying Yue's associates in order to keep a careful eye on her movements step by step. And they were not for naught with Ying Yue having given birth to a fatherless son.

When Fei Long saw the list, all he could say was, "...Her hole is not a black hole now, right?"

Feng Mian deadpanned. "You wanna see?"

He furrowed his brows, looking comical with disgust on his face. "Shameless!"

"That's a no then. Personally, I'd like to find out too now that you mentioned it..."

He looked at his lover awkwardly. Was he supposed to laugh or worry?

They were both sitting side by side in Fei Long's living room, doing their own things. Whenever Feng Mian had the time to spare, she would be dragged into Fei Long's lair although they never really do anything beyond touching and kissing.

Fei Long has so much respect for Feng Mian as a person, a friend, a business partner and as a lover. So until Feng Mian was ready, he wouldn't force his way onto her. Besides, he rather prefer the peace he has with her around, even if it was just to read, cuddle, watch movies and teaching him how to cook, just because she didn't want to cook herself all the time.

It was somehow a bit different tonight.

Feng Mian was on break for a week and she really didn't have to manage her businesses as much anymore because they were racking money even without her constant management.

As for Fei Long, he was able to get himself 2 days off after slaving over the weekend.

Feng Mian was holding her book with both hands as one of her elbow rested atop Fei Long's leg. Fei Long on the other hand, had his back rested on the backseat as his fingers kept stroking Feng Mian's shoulder subconsciously, his eyes on the television.