Glass

The sound of waves rushed into my ears, and I felt the sea breeze me. It was really windy up here. I was situated on the top of the desert near the water [only happens in Minecraft], and it was always very windy up here. Although the sun shone on me everyday and it could get quite hot, it was really nice living here. The player never seemed to venture close enough to our desert that we could see his name tag, so we always thought that he would never find us and then we could live in peace with other sand blocks.

However, one day, all this changed. We saw the player approaching us armed with an iron shovel. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what he wanted. We, the sand, of course.

So, this is how everything went. Firstly, he shoveled up a great bunch of us, including me, until his shovel broke. We thought he was going to leave, but he merely pulled out another iron shovel, and shoveled up every single last block of sand that was in his sight. Next, he brought us back to his home and put us in a chest until the next morning. It was a terrible night everyone went through in that chest. Some of us broke down crying, some screaming to be let out, some just quietly whimpering and some just sitting there lifelessly.

When the player opened up the chest the next morning, we thought he was letting us out, that is, until we saw that he was bringing us to a room labelled only as 'Furnace Room'. I went numb. Numb to all the noise around me, numb to the jostling of my brethren as they tried fruitlessly to get out of the player's inventory. I started to feel again after being put into the furnace. It was hot. I tell you, it was HOT.

Now, not to bore you with the process of turning from sand to glass [not that I know the process :P], I shall just tell you that it hurt. A lot.

"Finally! The suffering is all over!" is what we all thought.

Then, he brought all of us 37 glass blocks to the crafting table, and started to TURN ALL OF US INTO GLASS PANES!

When the horror of what he was doing dawned on me, I started screaming and trying to get out of his inventory.

Well, I needn't have worried. I didn't get turned into glass panes. You might think that I'm happy but well, I'm not.

You see, 6 pieces of glass make 16 glass panes [am I right? Idek], and since there were 37 glass blocks, I was, well, left behind. Something

like not being changed into glass panes should make me happy, but to me, this was worse than being turned into glass panes. At least I would be with the other glass panes! But now, here I am, sitting in this lonely chest in the corner of the house retelling this horrific tale titled 'My Life'.

~~~

HAI GUYS !

Yes I finally updated. Because people [like googoo2323 and FlareASF] wanted to eat me [medium rare]. So I decided to update :D

NOW BE HAPPY AND STOP WANTING TO EAT ME.

I will definitely try to update [which is what I always say, but somehow I will forget that I have Wattpad so 😕 don't judge] as often as I can to satisfy your hunger.

As usual, you can always comment what block you want me to write about [although I have along list thanks to googoo2323 *AGAIN*].

And you guys can totally help me and give me story ideas for the block that you want me to write about!

{I give credits}

Credits for the idea of this story [Glass] : lexiloo0509

He/she commented this -

Glass : He is lonely because the player only wants glass panes so the glass block is the leftover stored somewhere.

So yeah!

Comment down story ideas, blocks and whatever not!

Signing out, Rilakkuma0418