Lava

Omg is that 14.8k reads i see??

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

And yes, another story today :3

Hopefully my stories will get better as I write more :>

~~~

"Aw yeah. I'm so hot." I sing-songed to my lava buddies.

"Yes, yes, we get it okay!! We're all hot, if you didn't notice." they replied.

Oh hi there! I didn't notice you guys. As you can probably tell, I am lava. I'm really hot if you can't already tell. I live in a cavern, and I just love it here. I've heard many stories of lava getting collected up in buckets, but I've never even seen a player come this way. There are actually quite a few rare ores, such as diamonds and emeralds right above us, and since the player usually doesn't come to this part of the cavern, we're quite safe. The ores are always afraid of being mined, and us, lava are always afraid of being collected in a bucket and be taken away from our beloved friends and family.

So, of course, you might think nothing much is going to happen where we live, right? We thought so too. But NO, of course we weren't allowed to live in peace.

Anyway, back to the story.

So we were just having a chat with the ores when we saw a player nametag coming towards us all.

The ores were really worried, and they were saying things like "Oh no! He's come to mine us and squash us into blocks!" or "I'm gonna die!! NOOO!!".

We tried to assure them that the player may just be passing by and would not notice them. However, they were not convinced, as they are VERY rare ores.

As i turned my attention to two lava blocks(?) who were debating about who's hotter for a split second, a bloodcurdling scream filled our cavern, "Help me!! He's taking me awaaaa...". That was the last we ever heard of that diamond ore. He was sucked into the player's inventory, and we could no longer hear him.

As I was about to scream all sorts of profanities at the player, he fell into us, the lava. Riiiightt, the ores are right on top of us. If you mined the ores while standing on them, you are guaranteed a horrible death in lava.

As he fell, he was screaming, unsure of what was happening. At the moment when he fell into the lava, he started crying out in pain, as we hurt, no tortured  him. He was basically being burnt alive. And since he had enchanted diamond armour, it wad a slow and painful death. He had givem up on screaming and was just writhing in agony as we, the lava, devoured him bit by bit.

Although he did mine one of my very good friends, the diamond ore, I didn't enjoy his cries of aginy. He didn't deserve to die like that. Although he does respawn, he would lose everything he had with him. The worst part is the way he died. He was just being burned and "swimming in lava", and I can just imagine how painful that must be.

However, since he had mined the way to where we are, whenever his friends joined the world, they would always somehow find their way to this place and try to mine the ores, often facing the same fate as the owner of the world.

We do not, I repeat, DO NOT enjoy watching people suffer like this. If I could, I would put a sign somewhere up there to warn people that we are umderneath. However, no matter how much I want to, I am umable to. Everytime people die because of us, I am crushed with guilt, knowing that all the people wanted were the get the ores to craft things that they needed/wanted. I would also move myself to a place where the player hasn't explored yet, just so the other people don't have to suffer the same thing that he went through. But of course, the world is not a wish granting factory. Thus, all my wishes stay wishes, as I watch, helpless as people burn to death...

~~~

Okay yeah I just noticed that a lot of my stories have really sad endings and are pretty depressing. Oh whale. I'll try my best to make my next story have a happy ending.

But, what do you guys want to see? Do you guys want to see more happy/sad endings? Comment down below!!

Please also let me know what you think of this story.

Story idea credits go ElaineKane (again heheh).

Her actual words were: IT ALWAYS MOVES BUT ITS NOT ITS FAULT AND THEN IT KEEPS DESTROYING STUFF"

Okay yeah then we discussed a bit about her idea and this story came up. :P

THANK YOU ELAINEKANE LIFESAVER.

Feel free to PM me story ideas, and if you want it to have a happy or sad ending.

I do give credits!

Thanks for the outrageous number of reads! I never expected so many people to read my stories.

Thank you guys all once again, and

Signing out,

Rilakkuma0418