Bedrock (byXjolin)

Hi! So this is a story by my bestie Xjolin. She wrote this in school. Comment wht you think of her story. If the feedback is good, maybe she'll do more. I'm not sure.. I mean, I'm not her right? Welll, here it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-the player is in creative mode-

I am an unbreakable block. And I am usually at the bottom. The unforgiving void is right below me.

Well, of course noob players would try to mine me... With a wood pickaxe. Bubthat day was different.

There was a guy. He fell all the way down on me. I expected him to die but he didn't. He stood there perfectly fine. Much to my horror, he broke my best friend, a bedrock as well, and fell down the void to die and return home. I realised that my life could be gone just like that.

But when I saw the chat say that he went into survival mode, I heaved a sigh of relief. At least henwouldn't be able to break me and the others. Surprisingly, he fell down, took damage and held a block of bedrock and fixed the hole. And then he keft the game.

After that, I was more wary of humans, specifically him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep. This is Xjolin's story unedited. I take no credit for her work lol. Yeah so if you guys like it, comment. Maybe I can convince her to write a story.

Signing out,

Rilakkuma0418