Iron Ore

I was situated at the bottom of the ravine in front of some diamonds. I used to be behind them, but they begged me to cover them up. They knew that if a player found them, they would be turned into tools and when they broke, they would die. So I moved, with the help of a witchore, which only us ores can see and know about.

I told the diamonds," Te chances of the player finding you is very rare, I mean, we've been here for as long as the world existed, and witchore always senses that the player is nearby, he just doesn't dare to come down here."

"Well, better safe than sorry."

"I guess."

But one day, the 'Player Sensor' thingy that witchore gave us started beeping uncontrollably. That means the player is near!! I was excited to finally see this player, as I have only heard about him from witchore. The diamonds were very worried though.

I've also heard from witchore that good players will always have at least full iron armour before they come into the ravine. I was so eager to see the player's shiny iron amour.

But when the player dropped down from the mine above, I was fairly disappointed. All he was equipped with was full leather armour, and only a stone pickaxe. Wow. He really sucks. I wasn't so sure I wanted to go home with him anymore. Unfortunately for me, since the player was in desperate need of iron and I was right in front if him, he obviously took me, and my siblings around me.

Needless to say, he took the very diamonds I was trying to protect. In retrospect, we should probably have chosen a more inconspicuous location to hide.

-Anyway, I'll skip to the part after the player walks around for a bit, not finding any other ores and going back to the surface-

(Btw, he cooked me already. He used some if my siblings to craft into iron pickaxes to get the diamond >< )

~At the player's house~

With 2 iron left and him being a total noob, he just wanted to get rid of all the iron. The only tool he could think of was a hoe, even though he could use the 2 iron to make an iron sword, which was a much better use for his iron.

This is where the boring part starts. So. I'll summarise it as best as I can.

I was used when te player wanted to use farmland. I was also used when the player kept stupidly jumping on the crops, purposely (I told you he was stupid!). So, I was used this was till the durability ran out. You never thought that anyone could use an iron hoe up, right? Well, he did. Within the first week.

After he used me up, I fell into a deep, dark void. I wasn't floating. I wasn't standing. I was just... in a space. It was just a dark space awaiting any item that broke. It wasn't any fun, and I knew I had to stay here till Notch had other plans for me, which he probably doesn't. Occasionally, I would meet an item so old he was literally decomposing. He would warn me of the loneliness and boredom that awaits me. Since thousand, if not, millions of items break every single day, Notch only has so much time for so many items. Most only live in the dark space forever. If you're still here after a week, you'll be here till the end of time unless Notch stumbles upon you, which was very rare.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYZ~~ How's life? :D

I have a really important national exam coming up, so I can only update when I have time. But after 2 Oct, I'LL BE FREE to do anything I want!

Ik, this is a really bad chapter, but, this was what was in my mind, so yeah.

And, me and Xjolin were completely distracted from doing this during recess, so we will probably only be able to collab after 2 Oct unless we can somehow stay focussed on the task at hand, which never happens xP. Sad, right? I will try to upload as much as possible before I have absolutely no time at all. Btw, the exam starts this Thursday D:

Constructive feedback is always welcome :D

I'd love to see you guyz suggestions!

Signing out,

Rilakkuma0418