Fence

You must be wondering where I come from since I'm a fence. Well, to save you from reading my story for 3 billion years, I'll give you the short version:

I was an oak wood.
I was chopped down.
I was crafted into wood planks.
I was crafted into sticks.
I was crafted into a fence with 2 sticks leftover.

So it brings me to the present. Where I sit on the lovely green grass, watching the pigs, cows, chickens and sheep, making sure they don't escape, along with my brethren.

We were pretty good except that occasionally, some animals escaped. Not our fault really, they glitched through the fence. They had a few moments of freedom before the player took out some wheat, seeds or carrots to lure them back into the fence. The animals had no control over the senses that were built into them. They did not want to be lured back into their 'prison' but they had no choice. Once the food of their choice was held by the player, they could do nothing except to follow the player wherever he leads them.....

We didn't really like this job, but it was the job that the player gave us, and we intend to do our best.

Since we could talk to animals and other blocks, we always told jokes to the encaged animals to get their minds off their loneliness. We also managed to create some games for the animals to play too!

They did not feel as lonely or sad as they normally would. Bit by bit, the player extended the fence. Soon enough, their pen was enormous! They had a much bigger pen, so it did not feel like they were in a pen as much. Since the pen was so big, they felt a sense of freedom they never had before. They were really, really happy, and they were almost never as sad as last time again. Except when the player would slay some of the animals for food. The animals would mourn for their dead friend, sibling, parent, child.

This would end pretty soon because the player would breed more animals to fill up the emptiness in the big pen. The animals would be all happy again.

Not that they forgot their fallen friend, they all remembered them. They kept those fragments of memories in their heart.

This is the story of my life.
A fence.

~~~

I know, this story seemed more like a story for animals but it was in the perspective of a fence. That was part of the fence's life.

Haha I know it sucks. ._.

Constructive feedback is welcome!

Btw, in case you didn't notice. I updated again! WOOHOO!!! PARTEH TIME!!!! [let's hope this frequent updating continues for a while though :P]

Shoutouts for:
Xjolin
RelentlesslyWriting
FluffyRangel
googoo2323 [the girl who is awesome and a potential murderer xP]

GO CHECK THEM OUT!! They all have some stories [I believe].

Signing out,
Rilakkuma0418