Cobblestone

I remember my lonely life before the player found me, I was sandwiched between all the dirt, who didn't like me because I wasn't one of them. Even if I wasn't welcome, at least I was pretty! I was all smooth and grey. That was before the player found me. After that was a different story.

The player mined me up and I found myself with many cracks on my body and a darker grey. That was seriously ugly. On the other hand, I got with my fellow cobblestone relatives. I was on cloud nine even if I found myself ugly. We all chatted excitedly until the player returned to his home and crafted some of us into tools.

It was the most horrible night. The sounds of shrieks pierced through my ears as our relatives were taken from us one by one.

Even after they were turned into tools, they were used daily till they died. It was a sad, sad day for everyone. I was one of the eight lucky few who were still around, or so we thought. What we knew was that the player got all the tools he needed. What we didn't know was that he still lacked a furnace, which conveniently needed only 8 pieces of cobblestone. When he took us out of his inventory, we didn't know what he wanted to do with us, until someone shouted," We're gonna be turned into a furnace!!!!!!!!" Panic engulfed me. I thought that I would have the same fate as my cousins, who were turned into tools.

Little did we know that being a furnace would be the best thing cobblestone could be made into: no death, no durability to worry about. All we had to do was be there for the player to smelt his new- found iron ores.

At first, I was pretty excited about being of use to the player, but after a while, I found that it was really boring. Nobody was ever in a mood to talk because it was always really, really hot in the furnace.

Well, I wish there were more interesting thing to talk about, but that pretty nuch sums up my life. I lived as a furnace, only NOT happily ever after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks guys for 8 reads and that 1 vote!! I am trying to update everyday but I have a lot of homework and there's this big exam coming up really soon. So, after 2 October 2013, I should be really free and be able to update every other day.

Thanks guys so much!!! :)

Signing out,

Rilakkuma0418