The House

KARA'S POV 

"Today is the day." I sighed, waking up next to Hayes as our alarm clock started going off.

"I am not in the mood to kick some ass right now." Hayes groaned, throwing a pillow at the alarm.

"How would you even know if we'd get into a fight today or not?" I chuckled at his grumpiness, turning off the alarm for him and walked towards my closet.

"Kara we're dealing with The Dark Knight Pack of course there will be fights today." Hayes stated, getting up and walked towards the bathroom.

"Yeah who am I kidding." I mumbled, taking out a comfy outfit.

Even if we are going tonight we still have to make it to school since it's a Friday.

"By the way Hayes did you mind link everyone letting them know that we'll be going on the quest today after school?" I asked him after he was done brushing his teeth.

"Oh crap thats what I forgot to do!" He groaned, mind linking everyone including me.

"Wow we're the greatest Alpha and Luna out there." I glared at him.

"Sorry babe but now they know." He shrugged after putting on a shirt and grabbed his backpack.

"Yeah and it would've been better if they knew beforehand." I crossed my arms over my chest, looking at him sternly.

"Well what were you doing that was so important you couldn't mind link them yourself?" He questioned.

"I was talking to Maxi this week about our plan once we get to The Dark Knight's house." I told him.

"Maxi as in our husky Maxi?" He asked making me nod in reply.

"Where has he been all this time I've hardly seen him around the house." Hayes chuckled.

"Maybe that's because he spends all of his time in my sister's room Maxi loves her." I sighed.

"Aw are you missing your little puppy being around you?" Hayes teased.

"Oh stop by the way Max is coming along with us to give us a few pointers and as an extra guard." I informed him.

"I'm fine with that but are you sure he'll be safe if he comes along?" He asked me.

"He was there with us at our last battle when I first found out about my powers he'll be fine." I assured him.

After School

Our whole pack met up in front of the school outside of my car as everyone who was coming along piled in.

"Guys be careful please." Kyran sighed, coming towards the driver's seat to talk to me.

"Don't worry big bro we'll find Timothée's sisters and make it home safely." I smiled and kissed his cheek to assure him.

"Kick some werewolf butt guys!" Kaycee smiled, hugging me.

"Oh we will little sis." I laughed at her and rubbed her belly.

"Be good to mommy little one don't kick her as much." I chuckled.

"Guys make sure to not be seen or else you know what that pack would do." Malissa pointed out.

"Why aren't you coming along?" I asked her.