The New Kid

KARA'S POV

"I don't want to go to school!" I groaned, getting into my car with Hayes by my side.

"Come on Kara it's Tuesday the week will go by fast." Hayes shrugged, unzipping a bag of grapes he brought.

"But still oh and how's Nash?" I questioned, pulling out of our driveway and towards the place I've been dreading.

"He is actually doing great. He said that him and Lucy are still friends and they're happy that they get to go their separate ways." He replied.

"That's a relief I'm happy for him." I smiled as I found a parking spot at the school.

"What are the periods today?" I asked as we got out of the car and made our way inside.

"Starts off with Social Studies and ends with English." He rolled his eyes.

"Thank god you're in every single class of mine." I sighed, giving him a side hug.

"Guys did you see the new hottie that transferred?" Stacey asked, walking up to us in the hallway.

"No we have a new kid?" I asked, looking around for any new faces passing by in the hall.

"Yeah and I checked his schedule in the office. Every single class with you." She winked at me.

"She's taken Stacey and so are you." Hayes spoke, making her roll her eyes.

"I wish I wasn't I mean there's something about him he seems different." She said looking at us wide eyed.

"What?" Hayes chuckled.

"Do you think he's a–" She started but I cut her off.

"No just because he seems different doesn't mean he is one." I said making her nod.

"You're right I mean he's too attractive to be a werewolf anyway." She smirked.

"Are you trying to say that I'm not attractive?" Hayes asked pushing her playfully, making her bump into one of the lockers.

"I didn't say that!" She defended laughing.

"Hayes I'm sure he's not that–"

"That's him." Stacey whispered, pointing to a guy walking towards us.

"Oh my damn." I mumbled, checking him out earning an elbow to the stomach from Hayes.

"Sorry my love!" I smiled innocently, making him glare.

"Excuse me?" The new guy asked, standing in front of us.

"You have a pretty smile." Stacey replied, earning a chuckle out of the new kid.

"Thanks but I was just going to ask if you guys could move? This is my locker." He explained, pointing to the locker we were leaning on.

"Your eyes are so dreamy." Stacey mumbled, earning a deadly look from Hayes and I.

"Thank you and your name is?" He asked, putting his hand out for her to shake.

"Stacey and yours?" She asked, shaking his hand in return.

"Dylan by the way you guys don't look like you're from here. Are you new as well?" He asked us.