Splitting The Pack

KYRAN'S POV

"Kyran!" I heard Hayes say as he entered my bedroom.

"Yes?" I asked, getting out of the bathroom after a shower.

"It's Aaron Smith on the phone." He told me, handing me his cell phone.

"Why is he calling?" I whispered, so he wouldn't be able to hear me on the other line.

"I don't know." He shrugged, sitting on my bed.

"Hello is this Kyran?" Aaron asked as I answered.

"Hi Aaron you wanted to talk?" I asked him.

Aaron Smith is one of the top leaders that watch over all of the packs in town. He makes sure that we are all safe.

"I'm aware that your own pack and The Magcon Pack are now one whole pack combined?" He asked me.

"Yes we are I told you the news once they moved in with us." I told him.

"I know but I was talking with my crew and they informed me they would like it if your pack split up. We need three new members working for us because we need guards. Do you think you might be able to talk to your pack?" He asked me, as I stood there in shock.

"May I ask Aaron why my pack?" I replied.

"Your pack contains the most people I'm sorry that it has to be this way Ky. You can pick the people that would like to work with us get back to me soon. Thank you for understanding." He told me before hanging up.

"What did Aaron say?" Hayes asked me.

"He wants us to split up the pack." I sighed.

"What?! Why?" He asked me.

"He said that he needs new guards for his crew." I told him.

"But why our pack?" He asked.

"We're the pack that has the most people in it." I told him.

"He needs three of us." I added.

"Well then I'll be a guard." Hayes tried but I disagreed.

"No you're an Alpha they won't accept you." I told him.

"We need to tell the others right now call for a meeting downstairs in the living room I'll be down shortly." I told him as he nodded leaving my room.

Why our pack? Why us?

"Are you serious?"Kara asked after I told everyone the news.

"I am serious Kara. I don't know why it has to turn out this way." I sighed.

"But who has to leave?" Christian asked me.

"I don't know yet is anyone willing to volunteer because there is no way I am picking who is going to leave." I told them.

"I'll volunteer guys after all. You're all my family and I feel like it will be best." Jack G spoke up, standing up from the couch.

"Why?" Cameron asked him.

"Because I see how close all of you are and when I left for the weekend to visit my family I came back noticing how close you've all gotten." He smiled at us.

"Thank you Jack G we'll miss you." I told him, rubbing his back.

"No problem Alpha." He winked at me.

"Jack there is no way I'm letting you do this on your own so I'll come with." JJ spoke up, walking towards Jack.

"Thanks JJ you're the best." I smiled.