The New Kid II

KARA'S POV

"Is he coming or not?" Kyran asked from the kitchen.

"Yes he texted me three minutes ago!" I replied, showing him my phone.

"I'm kind of nervous to meet him you know?" He sighed.

"And why is that?" Hayes asked him, walking in.

"This is not your conversation, you can't just–" I tried but got cut off by Kyran.

"Dylan knows what we're going through he has the same thoughts as us I don't know." Kyran sighed.

"Well I'm leaving this for you to solve. I'm going out with the boys bye hon." Hayes smiled, kissing my cheek and patted Ky's back before leaving.

"Be cool with Dylan okay? You have nothing to worry about." I said, giving Kyran a hug. As if on cue, I heard the doorbell go off.

"He's here." I smiled, running towards the door and opened it to reveal Dylan.

"Hey!" He smiled as he took off his sunglasses.

"Come on in." I opened the door wider as he walked in looking around.

"Wow nice pack house." He complemented, looking around in awe.

"Thanks." I heard Kyran reply as he came into the living room with drinks.

"So are you guys trying to find your parents as well?" Dylan asked us in a soft tone.

"Yes we are we're just waiting for the right time and place." Kyran replied, making Dylan nod.

"So Dylan where do you live? Do you have any other family members here or a pack?" I asked him, sipping my lemonade.

"I live with my mom right now but I left my pack to find my dad." He explained.

"Well you can't find the Dark Knight Pack without an actual pack." Kyran started.

"And?" I asked, knowing where he was going with this.

He's going to ask Dylan if he wants to join our pack. My power helped me solve that oneI love the power of vision and predictions. No one will ever know before I do.

"Dylan do you want to join our pack? Of course I have to ask Hayes as well but I'm sure he'll agree." Kyran asked as we both looked at him, waiting for an answer.

"Really guys?" He asked, his eyes filled with happiness and excitement.

We both nodded, making Dylan stand up and attack us both with a big bear hug.

"Thank you guys so much but I'll have to talk to my mom first. I have to be there to protect her."  He said, giving us a small smile.

"No problem I'll call you when I talk to Hayes as well. May I have your number please?" Kyran asked as he got his phone out.

So proper Alpha's duties.

"Sure here you go and I'm guessing Hayes is the Alpha of another pack?" Dylan asked us.

"Yes he's the Alpha of The Magcon Pack." I replied.

"And you're the Luna of his pack?" He smirked at me.

"How'd you know?" I questioned.

"He made it very clear that you were taken at school when we first met and since he's the Alpha you have to be the Luna." He pointed out.

"You're good kid." Kyran smirked.

"I just have to ask do you have a mate?" Kyran asked him.

"I don't." He sighed.