Sister & Brother Shopping

KARA'S POV

"Kyran!" I called out currently in the pool that we've recently built outside of the pack house.

"Yeah!" He replied, walking out of the house.

"Kaycee wants you and I to start shopping for new baby clothes today." I told him as I got out and dried myself.

"Why us?" He asked me.

"Maybe because we're her siblings." I chuckled, walking back into the house.

"Why can't Cameron go?" He asked, following me in.

"They're both at a check up today." I told him.

"I see do you want to go around noon?" He asked, noticing that it was still early in the morning.

"Sure." I nodded, heading upstairs for a shower before we leave.

"Where are you heading off to?" Hayes asked me as he watched me pack my purse.

"I'm heading out to the mall to shop for baby clothes with Kyran." I told him as I grabbed my phone off of our bed.

"You're paying for the baby stuff?" He asked.

"No Kaycee gave me some cash for the baby clothes but we're going to be picking them out so I'm pretty excited." I told him.

"That's good I'm actually going to head out to the lake with Dylan, Stacey and Matt." He said as he grabbed a towel from the closet.

"Have fun I wish I could join you all." I sighed.

"Maybe this weekend?" He asked me after I grabbed my car keys.

"Sounds perfect Hayes I'll see you soon." I smiled, kissing him sweetly before leaving my room.

"Kyran meet me at the driveway we'll drive my car." I mind linked him as I headed towards the front door.

"On my way." He replied after I left the house.

"Get in bro!" I called out from the drivers seat as I saw him leave the house.

"Where to first?" He asked me, getting into the passengers seat.

"I was thinking the mall." I told him as I left our driveway.

"The mall it is." He nodded, turning on the radio.

"Kara how about this onesie?" Kyran asked, holding up a light brown onesie that said little bear.

"Yes definitely put it in the cart." I nodded.

"Here are some blue beanies and outfits I found that came in a set. I think we're all done here." He told me after putting the rest of his stuff in the cart.

"Hold on I'm still looking for a particular onesie." I told him.

"Should we also get pacifiers?" Kyran asked me, looking at blue and orange ones on the shelf.

"Sure grab three." I nodded as he did as he was told.

"Kyran! I found the perfect onesie!" I told him, grabbing it from the clothes rack.

"Kara that's perfect Kaycee will love it and of course this baby will love s'mores as he gets older." He chuckled after I put our last item in the cart.

"Can we please call it a day? I'm all pooped." He sighed.

"Yes we're done now they have baby clothes that will probably last them months." I stated as we both walked up to the nearest cashier.