My Mistake?

DYLAN'S POV

"Hayes! Have you seen my hair dye?" I yelled throughout the house, desperately trying to find it in Kyran's bathroom.

"What hair dye?" Hayes asked, entering the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"It's this black and grey bottle I was going to dye my hair after a shower but now I can't find it!" I groaned with my back towards him.

"Where'd you leave it?" Hayes asked, helping me look.

"On the counter while I showered do you know anyone that might've took it by accident?" I asked now looking up at him.

"No not really–why are you looking at me like that?" He asked as I stared at him wide eyed.

"Crap look in the mirror." I mumbled.

"What do you mean–oh my gosh!" He yelled, pulling at his hair.

"But how?!" He asked as he started pacing the room back and forth.

"I don't know you didn't take the bottle?" I asked him confused.

"No!" He replied, examining his now platinum grey hair.

"What? But who did?" I asked a very panicked Hayes.

"Alright think, who goes into Kyran's bathroom besides you?" He asked, sitting on the toilet lid.

"Only Cameron and Matthew." I replied, sitting on the edge of the bathtub in front of Hayes.

"Wait but that's only the people that uses the bathroom. Who steals Ky's stuff?" Hayes asked.

"There are people here who steal his stuff?" I chuckled.

"I meant borrow!" Hayes laughed.

"His sisters!" I jolted up.

"Maybe one of them came in while you were in the shower and took the bottle thinking it was shampoo." Hayes said, pulling me out of the bathroom and into Kaycee's bedroom.

"Kaycee!" We both yelled as we saw her on the bed folding her clothes.

"Yes?" She chuckled.

"No platinum hair." I said looking at Hayes.

"Kara!" His eyes widened.

"No platinum hair? Oh my gosh Hayes your hair!" Kaycee gasped as she looked up from her clothes.

"We'll talk later we need to find Kara." Hayes said, running out of the room and towards their shared bedroom.

"Kara?" Hayes knocked.

"In the shower!" She yelled through the door.

"Are you almost done?" He asked as he opened the door and sat on the bed, me doing the same.

"Yeah!" She replied, shutting off the water.

"What's up?" She asked, opening the bathroom door with a towel wrapped around her body and hair.

"Can we see your hair please?" I asked.