7. Feeling a Bitch transition

A week has passed since Kyle came over he didn't try to stay in contact with me like the other times he called me. I have a feeling that something's wrong but I have no idea what. Maybe it's because told me to take a week off school for 'stress' but I know there's another reason behind all this and I feel something bad is going to happen.

Ding dong

And there's the door bell. I wonder who's there.I shout 'coming' and rush to open the door. I open the door to see Kyle standing at the doorway.

"Oh, hey Kyla."

"Hi,why are you here?"

"Your mom invited me."

"Oh, ok,come in. "

"Honey,stop questioning our guest and let him in."

With my mom calling me honey and acting so nice I knew something was up. I mutter a sorry and was getting ready for a dash to my room when my mom said,

"Sweetheart, please stay, we need to have a little chat."

To say I was surprised or astonished was an understatement. My mom just referred to me as 'sweetheart' and 'honey' on the same day. I'm smart enough to know that a child which is your 'mistake' or 'accident' should not be referred to using names that show affection.
I was snapped out of my daze when she said,

"Darling,You alright?"

Oh dear Lord, is this woman trying to give me a heart-attack,was what I wanted to say but instead I replied,

"As good a cool green cherry."

But if only she knew.

*flashback

About 3 years ago when I was 13 years old, we had a lovely Cherry tree with a lot of red ones and a few tiny green ones. One day my dad came to me and said,
"You see those red cherries, their like Tammy and the green ones are just like you."

He said this using a subtle approach that I had to ask,
"Their special just like me, right daddy? "

After hearing this he grimaced, then he gave me his honest and hurtful reply,
"No,no,no, You got it all wrong...... yes, they're like you, but you're not special so neither are they. They're disgusting, withered,sour and unwanted excuses of fruits that this beautiful tree produced, so you should have known they are exactly like you."
He was so calm and happy when he said this and my happy mood vanished out the door.

*end of flashback

We walked until we reached her study then we went inside and sat down.Then she began,

"Now, we have important matters to discuss. You see, I need to know how you came by the information that I am somewhat your mother, when did this happen, who told you and why?"

Kyle looked taken back by her question but answered never the less.

"I asked my mom about my parents before she died because I realized we shared nothing of the same qualities except my green eyes."

"Okay, but please... enlighten me. Of all the things you could have asked your mother before her... unfortunate death. Why did you ask this?"

"She was dying and to know that I had real parents out there but I was deprived of a relationship with them.... it was the right thing to do."

"Okay..... But since it seems like you have this strong feeling that you're related to me and I have a strong feeling that Kyla has somehow managed to convince you that you're related. So my dear how are you feeling."

'Oh !I'm perfect just feeling a Bitch transition' was what I thought but i was snapped out of my thoughts by somebody saying 'excuse me'.Shit!I said that out loud and without thinking I said something else,

"Huh...ummmm... I'm not in anyone's way."

Kyle snickered but mother stared at me.

I was so creeped out that I accidentally blurted,

"Staring is rude even for a bitch."

"GET OUT," she said in a calm yet angry tone through gritted teeth.

I quickly dashed to my room not needing to be told twice.

**************************************

It seemed like Kyle stuck around because I smelled sausages and that what my mom makes when visitors are around because it's all she can cook and it's also her favourite dish, boiled sausages with Mac and Cheese , yummm.

I was on my laptop when mom came into my room but what I didn't realize is that she closed the door. Before I could register what happened I was greeted with a hard slap falling face down on the floor.

If this would a You Tube video I would have laughed my ass off, but this was happening to me.

I was pulled up by my hair and she turned me to face her.

"What were you trying to do? Huh! embarrass me you little bitch! You of all persons should know that I will not hesisitate to-*kick*-beat-*kick*-your scrawny ass."

She the threw me forcefully on the floor at the other side of the room and I groaned in pain.

She then kicked me repeatedly in my stomach while I tried to make myself smaller almost in a fetal position. She then shoved into my book shelf on the other side of the wall. I screamed out in agony and pain feeling all the wind being knocked out of me.

She picked up my abandoned golf club and began hitting me with it forcefully and I screamed even harder. Tears ran down my face like water from over spill gutters. With my continuous screaming Kyle must have heard because he was banging on the door.

"KYLA! KYLA...LET ME IN."

I muttered a reply with my hoarse voice but nothing I did wasn't registered. It sounded like he was kicking down the door but I wasn't sure until it landed on the floor but before he reached I was given a hard hit on the left side of my face and that's all I remembered before all darkness took over and I blacked out.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE