I

01/01/20XX

This is the first time I'm writting a diary, I don't really know how to do it and to be honest I don't even know how I came to this...
First day of the year, I'm trying to do something different I think that's it.
Should I introduce myself???
Oh well here goes nothing: I'm Panda, an agender teenager that don't want to share them age, no, my name is not Panda of course, but I really like pandas and I really like to be called this way, hope you don't mind!

So... I don't like to write, so I don't know why I'm doing this... maybe I really need to get some friends to talk... I don't know, people in my school think I'm weird, they don't understand how I don't identify as a boy or a girl and not just that, the way I dress is kinda different from them, so yeah... I'm always put aside so it's hard to make some sort of relationship with those people...
The only ones which I can have a real talk are the teachers or some other adult person, but I think I can do it exactly because they are adults, so they have to respect everybody equally... if they really could show how they really feel I think it would be the same... weird looks, pointing fingers and laughs.
It's really hard sometimes but I can't change who I am just because they don't like it.
Hope I can handle it...

I guess it's all for today, I'll try to write everyday so I can put my feelings somewhere... at least here there's no one to judge me or to criticize me, this is mine and only mine.