OverWhelmed - Part 21

Me and Harry sat there starring at each other. Everything was going GREAT with Niall and now...here we go again.

I don't regret kissing Harry, I kind of just needed it then and now. If Niall was there, it would've been Niall...

Niall unwrapped his arm around me and scooted over. Separating himself from me.

"Niall.." I said.

"Niall I'm sorry. It's my fault." Harry said.

"Harry.." I said.

"I told her too. She was still out of it. And she had no idea what was going on. You guys are finally getting better and I don't want to ruin it." He said getting up and going into his room, probably to go calm Louis down.

"I love you Niall. Can we just forget about the past and move on? Nothing ever happened ok? The public knows nothing so let's pretend like we don't either. We were always Tiall."

"Tiffany...."

"I love you too." He said. Pulling me in and kissing me. He carried me into the bedroom and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So this is the last concert of this tour. And we only have one more song." Niall said into the microphone. Liam wasn't there and Niall was singing all of Liam's part.

The beat started playing to What Makes You Beautiful and Niall opened his mouth to sing when Liam ran on stage

"HOLD UP!" Liam said into his microphone. The music dropped.

The boys stood there frozen. I stood backstage frozen, my mouth dropped to the ground.

"I have to say sorry to a lot of people. First, the fans for not being here tonight. I really do love you guys. Second." He said looking at the boys.

"I'm sorry. I love you guys so much and I was just stupid. And third...Tiffany. Could you come out? Please?"

I stood there when I felt somebody grab my hand. It was Louis. He walked backstage to grab my hand and pulled me onstage.

"Tiffany. I'm sorry. For everything. You'll always be my..sister." He said giving me a hug. I hugged and then pulled back.

"Ok." I said and then I ran over to Niall, who kissed me passionately infront of everyone.

"TIALL EVERYBODY." Harry screamed into his microphone, I pulled back and laughed. My face beat red. Harry winked at me.

*10 YEARS LATER*

"Sophia!" I yelled upstairs.

"Come get your breakfast! Your dads coming home soon!"

Sophia came running downstairs, she was 6. Me and Niall had her when I turned 20. Three years after all of that tour drama.

Niall was returning after a long year of touring.

Me and Sophia Skye sat down and ate our pancakes when the doorknob turned.

"DADDYY!" Sophia ran up to her dad and jumped into his arms giving him a big hug and a kiss.

"How's my little princess?"

"I missed you daddy! And I learned how to play guitar! Just like you!"

"Aw that's great sweetheart."

I stood there watching my little 6 year old talk to her dad. Niall. It's hard to believe that anything bad ever happened between me and Niall. That we weren't always Tiall. But, we are now forever!

After 5 minutes Sophia jumped down and went to finish her breakfast.

I went up to Niall and kissed him before just hugging him for minutes.

"How was the tour?"

"Amazing Mrs Horan. One of the best." Yup, we got married. Right after we found out I was pregnant.

"How are the boys?"

"Good. Their coming by tomorrow. They wanna see Sophia."

The boys were like uncles to Sophia. They loved her as if she was their own.

Sophia came and ran back over. The three of us did a huge group hug. I am OVERWHELMED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Tomlinson. They got married and had a boy and a girl of their own.

Emily Tomlinson - 6 1/2 years old.

Toby Tomlinson - 3 years old.

Harry Styles and Megan Park. Been dating for 4 years now, are engaged. Megan's pregnant with a girl. They decided to name her Hannah Emily Styles

Liam Payne and Danielle Payne. Danielle and Liam meet after the night of the last concert, they dated for 2 years before getting married. They have two twin girls.

Ashley Mary Payne & Abigail Marie Payne - 5 years old

Zayn Malik and Addison Stone.

Been dating for 3 years, getting married in two months and expecting a girl. Decided to name her

Maya Ray Malik.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now go on my twitter @Niall_Riall to see pics of Tiffany and Sophia! I can't upload them on here because I'm on my iPod :D

Oh my god guys! I can't believe I finished OverWhelmed! Thanks for everything! You guys have truly been the best! Thanks for all your support and help during writing this. I really hope that you guys did enjoy it! I have a TON of new FanFics for you guys soon! Thanks! (: xx