OverWhelmed - Part 4

We walked up to my pick-up truck and I unlocked it. Niall went over to the passenger side.

"Sorry."

"For what love?"

"This piece of junk...and the mess in the car."

I wasn't the neatest person and my car was quite of a mess. I had CD's and McDonald bags laid across the floor of the passenger seat. In the back seat, the seats were covered with papers from school, books, and my book bag.

"Nobody's perfect." he said chucking. He picked up CD's from the floor as I was driving.

"Justin Bieber?" He said picking up My World 2.0

"Yaaa." I said blushing.

"Your so unique."

"What does that mean?"

"Your gorgeous in a bold and special way, your the type I see going into Hot Topic and yelling out screamo music...not me, us, and Justin Bieber."

"And that's a stereotype. But thanks. I am who I am and that's it. I like my style and it's just my style and sometimes I might act that way...but I'm really not. Especially when you get to know me."

"Am I gonna get to know you?" He said smiling at me. I could see it from the corner of my eye.

"....Maybe." I said smiling and blushing, still eyeing the road.

We drove about another 5 minutes and we continued to talk before I pulled up to my house.

We pulled up and we sat in the car.

"So are you gonna call a cab or something?" I smiled and looked at him.

"Oh, uh. Ya." he said taking out his phone.

"I'll just have Harry come pick me up..." he said texting Harry.

"Ok." I said.

"I would invite you inside, but my mom...and it's a mess." I said.

"hmm." he said getting out of the car.

He came over and opened my door and took my hand, helping me out. He opened up the back of my truck (you know the 'bed' or whatever it's called) and found a towel throwed in the back. He laid it down and we both sat on top of it and looked at the stars.

"Well congrats on winning." he said looking at me as he pulled me close and wrapped his arm around me.

"Thanks for picking me." I laughed.

"...How do you know about that?"

"The boys."

Niall just blushed. He took out his phone and took a picture of us before handing me his phone to put my number in. I did the same with my phone.

"Harry should be here soon so call me. Maybe we can chill tomorrow or do something?"

"Ya. Of course. That will be amazing. Thanks Niall."

"I had a great time." he said.

He started leaning in. I leaned in. His pink, perfect, plump, totally kissable lips were right in front of me....

"BEEEPPPP!" Harry hunk the horn.

"OUCH!" I said biting my lip. I had my mouth in the ready to kiss position when Harry scared the crap out of me and Niall.

Niall blushed, his cheeks as red as tomatoes.

"COME ON NIALL. SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LOVE OR WHATEVER AND LET'S GO! ITS A LONG DRIVE!" Harry yelled out.

Niall jumped out of the truck and then helped me down.

"Goodnight Tiffany." he said still holding my hand and kissing my cheek before he let go and got in the car. I watched him hit Harry as they pulled off. I bit my lip and looked down blushing. Dreams do come true.

I turned around and closed the back of my truck and locked it up. I walked up to my house, my head down the whole time, I found my key and went to unlock the door when somebody grabbed my key. I looked up. My mom was standing in the doorway the whole time.

Oops. I thought as I looked up, still blushing, at my mom.

"Who was that?" she asked as she moved to let me in and then closed the door behind us.

"Niall..."

"I thought you were going to a concert."

"Mom. Your stupid."

"Excuse me?" she said. She should've been used to it by now...

"He's in one direction mom."

"Wait....WHAT?"

"HE'S IN FREAKING ONE DIRECTION." I said running upstairs to go to sleep.

I took a quick shower and put on my pjs and brushed my teeth and hair. And laid down. I checked my phone.

'Goodnight lovely. See you tomorrow (: x' popped up on my phone. It was Niall, duh.

I typed back

'Goodnight Niall. I'll call you when I wake up." and sent it.

I put my phone down on the side table and went to sleep.