OverWhelmed - Part 11

"You should go get dressed." Liam said as we got up from the table.

"Why? Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise Tiff." He said kissing my cheek.

"But wear sneakers"

I rolled my eyes and walked into my guest room. I unzipped my luggage and lifted up the lid to it. There was a pink piece of notebook paper lying on top of a pair of skinny jeans.

Tiffany,

I really do love you. I didn't mean it like that. I don't love Emily, I love you. Your the only one I want. And I'm sorry just please let me make it up to you. I love you.

Niall

The note floated out of my hand and onto the cold, chocolate brown, wooden floor. On top of the note held tears. Why was I crying? It's a lie. The whole note is a lie.

I crumbled up the note and threw it into the corner trash can next to the bed.

I unpacked a pair of red shorts and a black cropped t-shirt and a pair of black Chuck Taylor Converse.

I got dressed and looked into the mirror. I should die my hair, I thought. Maybe black, or a chestnut brown...I'm tired of the blond with the faded out pink streaks. And it always being straight...

I got out my straightener and made my hair wavy using it.

I was finally ready and walked out to Liam, who was comfortably sitting on the couch watching E! News.

There was a picture of me and Niall kissing on the big flatscreen TV. I stood behind the couch frozen and Liam turned around to look at me. He reached for the remote and turned off the TV. I swear he did it in less then a millisecond.

"No. Put it back on." I said still standing there not moving. Liam reached back for the remote and turned it back on.

"Turn it up."

"Tiall? You all know about our obsession with Tiall, and we got some new news before anybody else! You heard it here first! Tiall is in ENGLAND!"

My face relaxed. But I still wasn't happy about the whole report. And, what the hell is a Tiall?!

"We can be Lianny." Liam said turning around and smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"I told you Liam, I'm not doing the relationship thing right now."

"I was just kidding."

"And that's a terrible name." I said smiling.

Liam got up and grabbed his keys as we walked out of the door.

I reached my hand over to the car radio and turned it on. "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepson blasted out of the speakers

"WHERE YOU THINK YOUR GOING BABY?!" I started singing along

"Hey, I just met you! And this is crazy! But here's my number! So call me maybe!" I sung...more like screamed. Liam laughed.

"C'mon Liam! I know that you know this song." I said, dancing like an idiot.

"Later! We're here." he said.

I looked out the window and saw a ferris wheel. I reached over and turned off the radio.

"I love fairs Liam!" I said as Liam parked the car. We walked up to the front ticket booths and got the bracelets for unlimited rides.

We started walking around inside and we got in line for a roller coaster.

"I used to come to this fair every year when I was little. Up until the year me and the boys were on X Factor. I remember it looking so massive."

"I love when you say massive." I said looking up at Liam into his beautiful brown eyes; Liam was taller then me.

"I love when you say love." he said kissing my forehead.

We spent the whole day at the fair. I thought my stomach was going to explode, but I was still holding and eating a stick of pink and blue cloudy, sugary goodness, cotton candy. We got onto the last ride of the day: The ferris wheel.

I was MAJORLY scared of heights, but I sucked it up. Liam made me feel safe anyways. We sat down in a purple one and the ride started.

"It's beautiful." I proclaimed. My eyes were as wide as a little kid in a candy store. Or maybe as wide as when I saw One Direction for the first time. The skyline was breathtaking, all the skyscrapers. And the night sky was just...no words to describe the night sky. There was stars everywhere. I looked over at Liam. He was starring at me and his face was lighten up by the millions of stars.

And for the third time, we kissed. And I thought to myself; I never loved Niall. I loved the idol Niall. The one on my walls and as my background on my iPod. The Niall who ate everything and was always laughing. I never loved the actual Niall, I loved the celebrity Niall.

I felt something when I kissed Liam. I felt something when Liam kissed me. I felt something when Liam and I were together.

I pulled back and we starred at each other.

"When do I get to make you mine?" Liam asked.

"I'm sorry...I...I just can't Liam. You know that I love you, but after...Im just not ready yet."

"I will wait FOREVER, just to make you mine." He said. I laid my head down onto his shoulder and looked up into the night sky.

We arrived back home. It was well past midnight. I slipped into a pair of Pajamas and went right to sleep.